Borgeson Universal Dodge Ram Telescoping Steering Shaft 000952
The 000952 Borgeson Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is one of the many replacement Dodge Ram steering shafts available. The Borgeson 952 heavy Duty Dodge Replacement Steering Shaft will get you tighter steering and better handling as soon as the new steering shaft installation is completed.
The Borgeson 000952 Dodge Ram steering shaft applications:
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2 Wheel Drive
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 2 Wheel Drive
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 2 Wheel Drive
The Borgeson 000952 Heavy Duty Dodge Ram Telescoping Steering Shaft will fit the Dodge Ram 1500 Two Wheel Drive series pickups but will not fit the 1500 Series Megacab 4X4 trucks
The Borgeson 952 Replacement Steering Shaft features:
- Heavy duty replacement steering shaft components for 2003 - 2008 2WD Dodge 1500, 2500 & 3500.
- Two billet steel needle bearing universal joints.
- A vibration reducer
- Steering Shaft constructed as a heavy duty telescopic shaft for additional safety.
- Will accommodate up to a 4" body lift.
KLM Performance Inc. is the best place to go when shopping for auto parts and accessories for your Dodge Ram Pickup. Here at KLM Performance, we offer you Replacement accessories aside from steering shafts. There is more for you here. So spend some time with us and have fun browsing! If you have any questions or don't see what you are looking for, please feel free to call us at 203-210-7200 or Contact Us.
NOTE: This Borgeson Universal 000952 Steering Shaft will not fit the Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Megacab! This Heavy Duty Steering Shaft is for use on the Two Wheel Drive Vehicles Only!
The Borgeson 000952 Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Shaft is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine N/A
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BUC 00095236
- make Dodge
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008
- Manufacturer Part No 000952
- Product Application 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X2
- height 2
- width 4
- brand Borgeson Universal
faq What is the Warranty on a Borgeson 000952 Steering Shaft?
Borgeson will repair or replace, at our option, any truck replacement steering assembly found to be defective in either material or quality within the warranty period of 5 Years or 50,000 miles. Any steering shaft assembly that has been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed is not covered under this warranty. Any steering assemblies used in competition are excluded from this warranty.
- Part Number
- manufacturer Borgeson Universal
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note