Borgeson 000975 Ford Truck Replacement Steering Shaft With Vibration Reducer
This BORGESON 975 REPLACEMENT STEERING SHAFT will fit the following Ford vehicles:
- Ford Bronco
- Ford F-100
- 1970 to 1979 Ford F-150
- 1970 to 1979 Ford F-250
- 1970 to 1979 Ford F-350
The Borgeson 000975 Heavy Duty Steering Column Shaft consists of:
- Two precision needle bearing u-joints
- An upgraded vibration reducer
- A telescoping steering shaft.
- Will accommodate Ford trucks with up to a 4" body lift.
- Connects the factory Steering Column to the Steering Box
The BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 975 is an extreme duty telescopic steel steering shaft connects from the factory steering column to steering box. This Borgeson 975 replacement steering shaft is considered an Extreme duty shaft because it contains the integrated vibration damper and two billet steel universal joints.
Are you finding it difficult to keep your Ford truck from wandering on the road? A replacement American Made Borgeson Steering Shaft is the answer to removing the play in the steering. Tighter steering and better handling as soon as a new Borgeson Ford truck replacement steering shaft installation in 30 minutes or less.
Full-size Ford Pickups have a type of steering coupler that can show signs of wear in as little as 4500 miles, depending on how the truck is used. This wear, which causes play in the truck’s steering, is even more noticeable if your vehicle is used for plowing, towing or if oversized tires have been installed. Replacing the worn steering shaft with another OEM shaft only gives you a temporary fix. Borgeson has designed and manufactured these replacement steering shaft assemblies with precision needle bearing u-joints available for 1970 to 1979 Ford Bronco, Ford F150, Ford F250, and Ford F350 trucks. This Borgeson 000975 steering shaft is an upgraded extreme duty replacement for the under the hood intermediate shaft.
The Borgeson Universal Ford Truck replacement steering shafts help to correct the classic Ford "Steering Wander."
The 000975 replacement steering shaft for the 1970 to 1979 Ford Trucks is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine N/A
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BUC 0009753
- make Ford
- model F100 | F150 | F250 | F350
- year 1970 | 1971 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1975 | 1976 | 1977 | 1978 | 1979 | 1980 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997
- Manufacturer Part No 000975
- Product Application 1970 to 1979 Ford trucks
- height 4
- width 34
- brand Borgeson Universal
- Part Number BUC 000975
- manufacturer Borgeson Universal
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note