BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 000976 Ford Bronco Replacement Steering Shaft
This Borgeson 976 Replacement Ford Steering Shaft Assembly will fit the following vehicles:
- 1973 to 1975 Ford Bronco
The Borgeson 976 Heavy Duty Replacement Steering Column consists of:
- One precision billet steel needle bearing universal joint,
- An upgraded vibration reducer
- One rag joint connection flange
- A telescoping steel shaft
- Works on both stock and trucks equipped with up to a 4" Body Lift
The Borgeson Ford Steering Shaft 000976 replacement steering shaft benefits:
- Is a truck heavy duty telescopic steel steering shaft
- Connects the factory column to steering box.
- Designed as a direct replacement under the hood intermediate shaft.
- Corrects your Ford truck from wandering on the road.
- A Ford Replacement Steering Shaft from Borgeson is the answer to removing the play in the steering.
- Tighter steering and better handling as soon as a new Borgeson Ford Replacement Steering Shaft installation is completed.
- Installed in about a 30 minutes or less.
BORGESON 1978 to 1979 FORD STEERING SHAFT is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine N/A
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BUC 0009765
- make Ford
- model F150 | F250 | F350
- year 1973 | 1974 | 1975
- Manufacturer Part No 000976
- Product Application 1973 to 1975 Ford Bronco
- height 5
- width 26
- brand Borgeson Universal
- Part Number
- manufacturer Borgeson Universal
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note