MAG-HYTEC'S manufacturers heavy duty differential covers and transmission pans.
The Mag-Hytek transmission pans and differential covers provide increased lubricant and cooling capacity for hard working cars and trucks.
Mag-Hytek differential covers are available for the following vehicles:
- Chevrolet / GMC
Mag-Hytek transmission pans are available for the following vehicles:
- Chevrolet / GMC
MAG-HYTEC covers and pans set your vehicle apart in both aesthetics and function - cast in A356-T6 aluminum and texture powder coated black with machined cooling fins. Magnetic drain plugs trap worn gear material promoting fluid integrity. Each unit is fitted with ARP 568 O-rings for superior sealing. All hardware is 303 stainless steel; in most applications no gasket or sealant is required. Includes a suspended magnet, which acts as a filter to collect metallic particles that become suspended in the lubricating oil keeping the fluid cleaner and extending component life. These pans also have ports drilled and tapped for temp sensors as well as convenient drain plug locations. Mag-Hytec's heavy duty differential covers and transmission pans provide increased lubricant and cooling capacity for hard working recreational and service vehicles. Mag-Hytec covers and pans set your vehicle apart in both aesthetics and function.
Mag-Hytek uses a cast block of A356-T6 aluminum as the basis for this high performance transmission pans and differential covers. This alloy block of aluminum is then CNC machined to the application-specific dimensions with the integrated aluminum cooling fins. The pan and or cover then receives an extremely durable black textured powder coating for corrosion resistance. Integrated magnetic drain plugs trap worn gear material promoting fluid integrity. Each unit is fitted with ARP 568 O-rings for superior sealing. All hardware is 303 stainless steel, in most applications no gasket or sealant is required.
All of the Mag-Hytec parts are covered by a lifetime limited warranty.
Here is why to choose Mag-Hytec: Heavy Duty Differential Covers and Transmission Pans:
- Helps to avoid costly repairs.
- Extends the life of your Vehicle.
- Additional oil Capacity
- Superior heat-shedding design provides for lower temperatures.
- A cooler running vehicle will last longer.
- Deep high-capacity pans for maximum cooling.
- Integrated Magnetic drain plug.
- T303 stainless steel hardware except Allen head cap screws are zinc plated
- Integrated 1/8 NPT temperature sender port.
- Finned aircraft aluminum construction.
- Black textured powder coated finish.
- Average of double the fluid capacity.
- Ease of Service.
- The dipstick is knurled for quick removal.
- Both the dipstick and drain are O-ring sealed.
- The sending unit fitting is 1/8 pipe THD and shipped with a stainless pipe plug.
- The calibration plug is centered on the serial number plate and approximates the stock cover fill plug for factory fluid level.
- The O-ring is snapped into the inverted "V" groove for a positive seal without gasket or silicone.
- Plugs, cap screws, and washers are stainless steel in most applications.