Silverline Exhaust By ANSA
ANSA Silverline Diesel Performance Exhaust Systems
ANSA Automotive offers you the Silverline direct fit exhaust systems. These Silverline replacement exhaust systems are engineered to improve your vehicle's engine performance by generating more horsepower and torque while reducing exhaust gas temperatures and improving gas mileage. Silverline exhaust components are constructed using precise measurements, mandrel bent tubing, increased pipe diameters and precision hangers. The larger diameter exhaust tubing combined with the mandrel bends ensures optimum exhaust flow along with reduced temperatures. These high performance systems allow you to connect directly to the factory emission systems. Independent 3rd party Dynamometer testing has proven that Silverline diesel exhaust systems improve performance by as much as 13 Horsepower and 23 ft. lbs. of Torque. Silverline manufacturers top of the line aircraft quality stainless steel exhaust products, including a wide selection of universal tips and accessories, Silverline exhaust systems offer superior resistance to corrosion and discoloration. Their systems are designed to bolt right on and include pre-welded hangers and hardware for an easy, straightforward no-hassle installation. All Silverline stainless steel systems include a highly polished muffler featuring polished welds to provide a seamless appearance.
The Silverline Diesel Performance Exhaust systems are now available from ANSA. Silverline offers exhaust system kits for Ford 7.3L, 6.0L, 6.4L and 6.7L Powerstroke, Chevy and GM 6.6L Duramax and the Dodge Ram 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins.
These replacement high performance diesel exhaust systems are available in:
- Aluminized Steel
- T409 Stainless Steel
- T304 Stainless Steel
- 4" Diesel Performance Exhaust Systems
- 5" Diesel Performance Exhaust Systems
Silverline Diesel, Performance Exhaust systems are available in three different versions:
The T304 Series, the T409 Series, and Aluminized Steel series. While all of these exhaust systems are similar in design, there are differences in the raw material used to construct the systems. There are four primary variables diesel exhaust system purchasers should take into account before purchasing a new system. The diesel exhaust system differences are:
- Corrosion Resistance
- Temperature Endurance
Silverline T304 Stainless Steel Type:
The T304 Stainless Steel is for the diesel owner who only wants the best quality and durability. This top of the line T304 stainless steel offers the highest level of corrosion resistance. Here is a list of the unique features provided by purchasing a Silverline T304 Stainless Steel exhaust system.
- Withstands the highest levels of heat.
- T304 is an Austenite grade of stainless steel.
- T304 Stainless Steel contains 18% Chromium and 8% Nickel
- Superior Resistance Heat Scaling at 1650 degree Fahrenheit.
- T304 Stainless Steel offers you the ability to Polish To A Mirror Like Finish
- Silverline T304 Exhaust Systems feature a Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Exhaust Systems Includes a Polished Tip.
Silverline T409 Stainless Steel Type:
For the diesel owner who only wants improved quality, durability and a longer service life then Aluminized steel. This value line T409 stainless steel offers improved corrosion resistance. Here is a list of the features provided by purchasing a Silverline T409 Stainless Steel exhaust system:
- The Silverline T409 stainless series is value-priced steel used in exhaust manufacturing for many years.
- T409 is a Ferritic grade stainless steel which contains high chromium, magnetic stainless steels that have a low carbon content.
- T409 Stainless Steel is known for its good ductility.
- Offers resistance to corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
- Ferritic Stainless Steel is commonly used automotive applications and industrial equipment.
- Improved Resistance Heat Scaling at 1450 degree Fahrenheit.
- T409 Stainless appears as a Matte polish finish
- T409 Exhaust Systems are backed by a Manufacturers Five Year Limited Warranty
- Exhaust Systems Includes a Polished T304 Stainless Steel Tip.
Silverline Aluminized Steel Type:
The Silverline Aluminized Steel Exhaust systems are lighter in color and in weight than the stainless steel grades offered. The Silverline Aluminized Steel Exhaust is offered at lower prices than the other Silverline systems. Here is a list of the features provided by purchasing a Silverline Aluminized Steel Exhaust system:
- Aluminized Steel is a High-gauge sheet metal that's Coated with Aluminum and Silicon Alloy
- Good Corrosion Resistance.
- Good Resist Heat Scaling 1250 degree Fahrenheit.
- Exhaust System appearance is a light satin finish.
- Aluminized Exhaust Systems Do Not Include An Exhaust Tip
These Silverline diesel pickup exhaust systems are direct replacement systems which offer a straightforward installation.
ANSA is a division of AP Exhaust Technologies, headquartered in Goldsboro, NC.
List Price: $475.00 Your Price: $460.00 You Save: $15.00 (3 %)add to cart
List Price: $490.50 Your Price: $490.50 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart