Chevy Colorado 4WD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Kevlar Reinforced Brake Lines for the Chevy Colorado pickup trucks.
KLM Performance offers Crown Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 2016 to 2019 Chevrolet Colorado as a Custom Made product meet your exact requirements. These Stainless Steel Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel brake line Kits are designed for the Four Wheel Drive models of Colorado. The Chevy Colorado is excellent compact pickup but if you want to make it more reliable and stop quicker consider improving parts like the brake lines. Please allow nine working days for the manufacture of your custom made Chevy Colorado Stainless Steel Brake Line set. Make sure that you order the correct Chevy Colorado Series brake line length and color as these custom made brake lines are Non-Returnable!
If you require replacement stainless steel kevlar braided brake lines for your Chevy Colorado pickup truck in a shorter time frame a rush service with expedited freight is available for an additional fee.
These Kevlar Braided Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines work on these Colorado models:
- 2016 Chevy Colorado 4WD models with Stabilitrak
- 2017 Chevy Colorado 4WD models with Stabilitrak
- 2018 Chevy Colorado 4WD models with Stabilitrak
- 2019 Chevy Colorado 4WD models with Stabilitrak
NOTE: This Chevrolet Colorado pickup braided stainless steel brake line kits:
- These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines for your 2016 to 2019 Colorado with the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control are sold as a four-piece set.
- The 4 Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits include the two front caliper lines and two rear drop lines.
- KLM Performance offers the two direct bolt on rear caliper lines as an option for this stainless steel braided brake line kit. The purchase of the Rear Caliper Lines will now make your package a Six piece custom made brake hose kit.
- These Custom Made replacement brake line kits are a NONRETURNABLE item. So please be sure you correctly order the exact exactly the equipment you need for your Chevy Colorado Series truck.
These 2018 to 2019 Chevy Colorado pickup custom made brake line kits are available in the following colors:
NOTE: KLM Performance Inc, does not accept returns on these custom-made Replacement Brake Line Assemblies! Please make sure you order the correct Custom Made 2016 to 2019 Chevy Colorado Series model Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
The benefits of installing a set of Replacement Brake Lines on your Colorado pickup truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hardware required to fit your particular year, make and model
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance
- Virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
2016 to 2019 Chevy Colorado models with Stabilitrak Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is then protected with a five-layer stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Hose ends have a higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features ensure that the Crown Performance Chevy Colorado Series models with Stabilitrak Replacement Brake Lines are state of the art. These high performance Colorado four-wheel drive compact pickup truck replacement brake lines are state of the art and can be custom made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. Have a question regarding replacement brake lines for your Chevy Colorado models with Stabilitrak or without Stabilitrak? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200 or contact us.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
The Chevy Colorado replacement brake line components must be professionally installed by a competent mechanic. Any incorrect installation of brake components can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a skilled and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these replacement brake lines on your Chevy Colorado Series truck!
When you want your Chevrolet Colorado to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster use KLM Performance Chevrolet Colorado Stainless Steel Brake Lines to get the job done!
KLM PERFORMANCE 2016 to 2019 CHEVY COLORADO 4WD REPLACEMENT BRAKE LINES KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
- Flow Rate
- Item Number CP CL 16-19
- make Chevy
- model Colorado
- year 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Manufacturer Part No CP CL 16-19
- Product Application 2016 to 2019 Chevy Colorado 4WD Models
- height 10
- width 2
- Part Number CP CL 16-19
- manufacturer Crown Performance
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note