Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Series Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
1999 to 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 Series Pickups Replacement Brake Lines for 2 Wheel Drive and 4 Wheel Drive.
KLM Performance offers Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 1999 to 2017 Chevy 1500 Series pickup truck as a Custom Made product to meet your exact requirements. These Chevy 1500 Series Pickup brake lines are for the trucks with or without the Stabilitrak vehicle control system. The Chevy Silverado 1500 series truck is tough, but if you want to make it reliable and stop quicker consider improving an essential part of the brake system the soft spongy rubber brake lines. Please allow six working days for the manufacture of your custom made Chevy Silverado 1500 Series Pickup Replacement Brake Line set. Make sure that you order the correct Silverado 1500 pickup brake line length and color as these custom made brake lines are Non-Returnable!
If you require replacement brake lines for your Chevy 1500 Series truck in a shorter time, frame a rush service will be provided at No Charge when you choose an Express Delivery Service.
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your Chevy Silverado 1500 in a shorter time frame this is available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available when you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service.
These Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines work on the following General Motors 1500 Series trucks:
- 1999 to 2007 Silverado 1500 Series 2 Wheel Drive models without Stabilitrak.
- 2008 to 2018 Silverado 1500 Series 2 Wheel Drive models with Stabilitrak.
- 1999 to 2007 Silverado 1500 Series 4 Wheel Drive models without Stabilitrak.
- 2008 to 2018 Silverado 1500 Series 4 Wheel Drive models with Stabilitrak.
NOTES ABOUT THESE CHEVROLET 1500 SERIES 2WD AND 4WD STAINLESS BRAKE LINE KITS:
These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your 1999 to 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Series pickup without the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control are sold as a three-piece set. The 1999 to 2005 versions of these stainless Steel Brake Line Kits Do Not Include The Mounting Brackets!
- The Three-Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits for 1999 to 2007 1500 Series models include the two front caliper lines and one rear drop line.
These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your 2008 to 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 Series pickup with the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control is manufactured as a four-piece set.
- The Four-Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits for 2008 to 2017 1500 series truck models include the Two front caliper lines and Two rear drop lines.
KLM Performance also offers the two rear caliper lines as an additional option for the stainless steel brake line kits. The GM 1500 Series rear caliper brake lines are a direct replacement part that includes all required fittings for installation. The installation of the rear caliper lines will further increase the performance of your vehicle's brake system.
These Custom Made Brake Lines For the 1999 to 2005 Chevy 1500 series trucks Do Not Include Brackets!
These Custom Made replacement brake line kits are a NONRETURNABLE item. So please be sure your order exactly the equipment you need for your Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Series truck.
These Chevrolet 1500 series pickup custom made brake line kits are available in the following colors:
- Fluorescent Orange
NOTE: KLM Performance Inc, does not accept returns on these custom-made Replacement Brake Line Assemblies! Please make sure you order the correct Custom Made Chevy 1500 Series Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
The benefits of installing a set of Replacement Brake Lines on your Chevy Silverado 1500 series truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hardware required to fit your particular year, make and model
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance
- Virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer improved brake system performance and greater safety.
Chevy 1500 Series Pickup Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath protection with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Brake lines feature a higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one-piece designed hose ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- The Stainless Steel Line Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation
- All Brake Line assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features ensure that the Crown Performance Chevy 1500 Replacement Brake Lines are state of the art assemblies.
The high performance 1500 series pickup replacement brake lines are state of the art and can be custom made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. Have a question regarding replacement brake lines for your Chevy Silverado or GM Sierra 1500 Series truck? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200 or contact us.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEM PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
Chevrolet Sierra 1500 replacement stainless steel brake line components should be professionally installed by a competent mechanic. Any incorrect installation of brake components can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a skilled and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these replacement brake lines on your Chevy or GMC 1500 Series truck!
When you want your Chevy 1500 pickup to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster. Install a set of Crown Performance Silverado 1500 Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
CROWN PERFORMANCE CHEVY 1500 SERIES STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
- engine NA
- Flow Rate
- Item Number CP GM 99-18 1500
- make Chevy/GM
- model 1500 Silverado
- year 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No CP GM 99-18 1500
- Product Application 1999 to 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 Series 2WD and 4WD Pickups
- height 10
- width 2
- Part Number CP GM 99-18 1500
- manufacturer Crown Performance
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note