Fuel Rail Plug Race Plug
High Performance Fuel Rail Plugs for the Cummins and Duramax Diesel Engines
The installation of a Fuel Rail Plug will replace your OEM fuel release valve without having to shim it with washers.
Aftermarket performance tuners often require increased fuel rail pressures that cause the fuel rail release valve to open. The appearance of trouble codes P00087 and P1011 are a sign of the OEM fuel rail pressure release valve has opened. The installation of a Fuel Rail Plug will eliminate the valve which allows the required fuel pressure to be maintained to the rail and injectors. The installation of a Fuel Rail Plug prevents the power level drop and the associated trouble codes from appearing with a check engine light warning.
This Fuel Rail | Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) Plug is currently available for the following Turbo diesel engines:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins
- 2007.5 to 2016 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins
- 2004.5 to 2016 GM 6.6L Duramax LLY, LBZ LMM, LML diesels
The installation of a Fuel Rail Plug offers several benefits:
- Rail Plug replaces the factory pressure relief valve located on the fuel rail.
- Insures rail pressure drops during full throttle driving
- Race Plug prevents any chance of rail pressure drop.
- Prevents lost rail pressure which equals a loss in horsepower, torque, and mileage.
- Installation increases of up to 2,000 psi obtained in the fuel rail.
- Can be used as a diagnostic tool to determine if the pressure relief valve has failed.
- Seals in up to 30,000 psi of rail pressure
- Improves engine starting
- A must have for the high performance Cummins or Duramax diesel.
- Higher rail pressure ensures the improved atomization of diesel fuel for increased combustion efficiency
- Increased engine efficiency equals more MPG, HP, and Torque.
- You cannot make more power without more fuel!
These High Performance Fuel Rail Plugs are MADE IN THE USA!
KLM Performance offers Free Shipping on all Race Plugs or Fuel Rail Plugs!