Dodge Cummins Fuel Rail Plug / Cap / Race Plug
KLM Performance offers these Cummins Diesel Fuel Rail plugs for the following applications;
The Cummins diesel fuel rail plug features and benefits:
- Eliminates unwanted pressure relief of fuel rail.
- Race plug allows you to maintain the required fuel rail pressure.
- Supports increased rail pressures required when running a high performance tuning device.
- Can be used to diagnose a leaking pressure relief valve.
- Eliminates the fuel rail draining issues.
- Constructed on a CNC machine for the highest precision machining possible.
- Made from T303 Stainless Steel.
- Replaces the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the Cummins 5.9L pressure relief valve.
- Insures rail pressure drops during full throttle driving.
- Disables any chance of rail pressure drop.
- Can increase horsepower, torque, and mileage.
- Installation increases of up to 2,000 psi can be obtained in the fuel rail.
- Fuel Rail Plug installation is fast and simple using a 3.4" wrench.
- Can be used as a diagnostic tool to determine if the pressure relief valve has failed.
- Seals in up to 30,000 psi of rail pressure.
- Improves engine starting.
- A must have for the high performance Cummins diesel engine.
- Machined on a state of the art 7 Axis CNC Lathe for the highest quality control.
- Produced in an ISO 9001 accredited facility.
These Cummins Race Plugs are constructed from a precision made stainless steel alloy which is unlike the other softer metals such as mild steel or Zinc used by other manufacturers.
KLM Performance offers FREE SHIPPING on all of its high performance fuel rail plugs.