Chevrolet GMC 6.6L Duramax Fuel Rail Plug / Cap / Race Plug
KLM Performance offers this Duramax Diesel Fuel Rail plugs for the following application:
The Duramax diesel fuel rail plug features and benefits:
- Eliminates unwanted pressure relief of fuel rail.
- Race plug allows you to maintain the required fuel rail pressure.
- Supports increased rail pressures required when running a high performance tuning device.
- Can be used to diagnose a leaking pressure relief valve.
- Eliminates the fuel rail draining issues.
- Constructed on a CNC machine for the highest precision machining possible.
- Made from T303 Stainless Steel.
- Replaces the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the Cummins 5.9L pressure relief valve.
- Insures rail pressure drops during full throttle driving.
- Disables any chance of rail pressure drop.
- Can increase horsepower, torque, and mileage.
- Installation increases of up to 2,000 psi can be obtained in the fuel rail.
- Can be used as a diagnostic tool to determine if the pressure relief valve has failed.
- Seals in up to 30,000 psi of rail pressure.
- Improves engine starting.
- A must have for the high performance 6.6L Duramax diesel engine.
- Machined on a state of the art 7 Axis CNC Lathe for the highest quality control.
- Produced in an ISO 9001 accredited facility.
The Duramax Race Plug is constructed from a precision made stainless steel alloy which is unlike the other softer metals such as mild steel or Zinc used by other manufacturers.