Cummins 3934373 180 Degree Thermostat Kit
Cummins 3934373 180 Degree Thermostat Kit applications:
- 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins 2WD and 4WD turbo diesel-powered trucks.
- 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins 2WD and 4WD turbo diesel-powered trucks.
This Cummins 3934373 180 Degree Thermostat Kit is an OEM replacement 180 Degree Thermostat, Thermostat Seal Ring and Thermostat Housing Seal for the Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 12 Valve 5.9L Diesel engine. These OEM Cummins parts are the stock replacement parts needed for a leak-proof 180 thermostat change for the correct engine operating temperatures. This OEM Cummins 12 Valve Thermostat Kit contains the 3 required Original Equipment Manufacturer parts that were installed at the factory.
The Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat Kit includes:
- Cummins 3934373 180 Degree Thermostat
- Cummins 3925466 180 Degree Rectangular Thermostat Seal
- Cummins 3927305 180 Degree Thermostat Housing Seal
The 5.9L Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat on your Dodge Ram allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range. Operating a Cummins 5.9L with a lousy thermostat will cause the thermostat to get stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate either below the correct operating temperature or above it leading to an overheat condition. If you are currently experiencing any of these engine operating temperature symptoms, it's time to replace the 5.9L Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat Kit yourself to alleviate this issue.
- engine 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FG 3934373
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998
- Manufacturer Part No 3934373
- Product Application 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L Diesel Engines
- height 4
- width 5
- brand Cummins
- Part Number
- manufacturer Cummins
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note