Cummins 5292708 180 Degree Replacement Thermostat Kit
This 180 Degree Cummins Thermostat Kit is a direct OEM replacement 180 Degree Thermostat and Thermostat Seal for your Cummins Diesel engine.
Cummins replacement thermostat kit specifications:
- Vented Thermostat
- Operating Temperature of 180 Degrees Non-Balanced
- Contains 2 Giggle Pins
- Mechanical Plug By-Pass Thermostat.
- Diameter 60.96 MM or 2.4"
- Maximum Capability 245 Degrees.
The 5292708 Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat Kit includes:
- Cummins 5.9L 180 Degree Thermostat
- Cummins 5.9L 180 Degree Nitrile Thermostat Seal
Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat Kit Applications:
- Cummins 5.9L ISB B-Series Cummins
- Cummins 4.5L QSB B-Series Cummins
The Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range. Operating a Cummins diesel engine with a bad thermostat will cause the thermostat to get stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate below the correct operating temperature or overheat. If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms its time to replace the Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat Kit yourself to alleviate this issue.
The Cummins 5292708 Thermostat supersedes:
- Cummins part number 3937736.
5292708 Cummins Thermostat cross reference:
- Komatsu 6751-61-6211
This Replacement Cummins OEM 180 Degree Thermostat and Seals Kit are MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 5.9L | ISB | QSB
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Cummins 52927085
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model N/A
- year N/A
- Manufacturer Part No Cummins 5292708
- Product Application Cummins ISB and QSB Series Diesel Engines
- height 4
- width 5
- brand Cummins
- Part Number
- manufacturer Cummins
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!