Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Kit
Diesel Fuel Filter Service Kit for the 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Engines promote trouble-free engine operation while ensuring a long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system.
This Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Filter Kit is for the:
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L turbo diesel.
Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter Kit contains:
- One Mopar 68157291AA Filter In Filter Fuel Cartridge
- One Mopar 68197867AB Fuel Water Separator Filter
Fleetguard 2013 to 2018Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter Kit contains:
- One Fleetguard FF53000 Nanonet Filter In Filter Fuel Cartridge
- One Fleetguard FS28009 Fuel Water Separator Filter
NOTE: All 2013 and newer Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel trucks now contain two separate diesel fuel filters. The Cummins 6.7 filter kit Diesel Fuel Filter location is in the engine compartment. The Diesel Fuel Water Separator / Fuel Filter location is in the rear of the truck next to the fuel tank. This Cummins 6.7L Filter Kit for the Dodge Ram contains the two required Mopar Diesel Fuel Filters for 2013 to current model vehicles. The Mopar suggested fuel filter change interval is 15,0000 miles. Having a spare set of these two fuel filters on hand will keep your Ram truck running.
The Cummins 6.7L filter kit has the OEM Chrysler Fuel Filters for the Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel are MADE IN THE USA!
The Cummins 6.7L filter kit has the OEM Cummins Fuel Filters for the Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel are MADE IN THE USA!
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Mopar 6.7L FFK 13+8
- Manufacturer Part No Mopar 6.7L FFK 13+
- Product Application 2013 to 2017 Dodge Ram with the 6.7L Cummins
- height 4
- width 8
- brand MOPAR
- Part Number
- manufacturer Mopar
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note