FASS Fuel Systems Diesel Fuel Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit (STK-1002)
5/8" Suction Tube Kit Applications:
- Universal Applications
- Ford Powerstroke diesel engines.
- GM Duramax diesel engines.
- Dodge Cummins diesel engines
- High Volume FASS Titanium Systems
- High Volume FASS Fuel Pumps
The STK-1002 (Suction Tube Kit), machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, is a Bulkhead Fitting comprised of a 5/8″ Suction Tube along with a ½” Fuel Return Port. This new and improved version from our previous STK-Kit allows the user to plum their FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The suction tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
FASS STK-1002 Bulkhead and Suction Tube Features:
- Both Suction Tube and Return Port
- Increase Fuel Delivery
- Eliminates ¼ Tank Fuel Issue
- Unique Design For Simple Installation
- 5/8" Suction Tube Port
- 1/2" Fuel Return Port
This FASS STK-1002 5/8" diesel fuel supply tube kit product is designed for use with the FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps. This 5/8" suction tube offers increased fuel flow rates and a reduction in the coefficient of friction within the pipe. The larger diameter suction tube will improve fuel delivery and work perfectly with higher volume fuel pumps. If you are purchasing a FASS Titanium Series pump at the same time check your kits contents, some pumps include this item standard.
- engine 1000R
- Flow Rate
- Item Number
- make Allison
- model 1000 | 1000XZT | 1500 | 1500 Mega Cab | 1500 Silverado | 2500 | 2500HD | 3500 | 3500HD | 3600 | 3700 | 3800 | 4.8L | 4500 | 4700 | 4Runner | 5.3L | 5.7L | 5.9L | 5500 | 6.0L | 6.2L | 6.7L | 60 Series LandCruiser | A3 | A4 | A6 | Accord | ALL | B5254 | Bronco | Canyon | Cayenne | Charger | Cherokee | Civic | CJ | Colorado | Comanche | Commander | Corrado | CRV | Cummins | D150 | D250 | D350 | Diesel | Duramax | E-Series | E250 | E350 | Evolution | Excursion | Expedition | F100 | F150 | F250 | F350 | F450 | F550 | FJ Cruiser | FJSquadron | Galant | Golf | Golf Mk3 | Golf Mk4 | Golf Mk5 | Grand Cherokee | GrandCherokee | Impreza | Intergra | ISX12 | ISX12G | ISX15 | Jetta | Jetta Mk3 | Jetta Mk4 | JK | Lancer | Lancer Evolution X | LandCruiser | LandCruiser 100 | LandCruiser 100 Series | LandCruiser 200 | LandCruiser 80 | LandCruiser 80 Series | LandCruiser100 | Laser | legacy | LS1 | LS3 | LX450 | LX470 | LX570 | Maverick | MaverickX3 | Mustang | Navigator | New Beetle | Outback | Passat | Passat CC | Passat NMS | Phaeton | Power Wagon | Powerstroke | ProMaster | Prowler | Q7 | Ram | Ranger | Raptor | Razor | Rhino | RZR | RZR-S | RZR1000 | RZR41000 | RZR4Turbo | RZR800 | RZR800-4 | RZR900 | RZR900XP | RZRTurbo | RZRXP1000 | RZRXP900 | Sharan | Sierra | Silverado | Suburban HD | Tacoma | Tahoe | Teryx | Teryx4 | Tigan | Touareg | Toyota | Transporter | TT | Tundra | W150 | W250 | W350 | Wos | Wrangler JK | X15 | X3 | X5 | XP | XP700 | XP800 | XP900 | XTZ | Yukon | YXZ1000R | Big Rig Class 8
- year N/A
- Manufacturer Part No
- Product Application Any Diesel Fuel Tank With Fuel Flow Restriction Problems
- Part Number
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note