FASS Fuel Systems Diesel Fuel Convoluted Suction Tube Upgrade Kit (STK-1003B)
FASS STK-1003B 5/8" Suction Tube Kit In Fuel Module With Out The Bulk Head Fitting Applications:
5/8" Suction Tube Kit Applications:
- Universal Applications
- Ford Powerstroke diesel engines.
- GM Duramax diesel engines.
- Dodge Cummins diesel engines
- High Volume FASS Titanium Systems
- High Volume FASS Fuel Pumps
The FASS Fuel Systems STK-1003B Convoluted Suction Tube only is intended to upgrade your existing Bulkhead Fitting know as the STK-1002 used to pull fuel from your factory fuel basket. The increased size of the pickup tube will allow for improved fuel volume, and the unique design uses the factory fuel basket as a suction location to eliminate the common quarter tank issue.
Convoluted Suction Tube Upgrade Features:
- Upgrades Existing Bulkhead Kits
- Increase Fuel Delivery
- Eliminates ¼ Tank Fuel Issue
- 5/8" Suction Tube Port
- Pulls Fuel From Fuel Basket
This product is suggested to be installed with our FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps that already include a Bulkhead Fitting Suction Tube Kit. The larger suction tubes and Fuel Sump Bowl improve fuel delivery and work correctly with higher volume fuel pumps.
NOTE: The FASS STK-1003B Suction Tube Kit is not designed for installation on the following Dodge Ram trucks:
- 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel.
- 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel.
- engine 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins | 6.6L Duramax | 7.3L Powerstroke | 6.0L Powerstroke | 6.4L Powerstroke | 6.7L Powerstroke
- Flow Rate
- Item Number
- make Chrysler | Cummins | Dodge | FASS | Ford | Chevy | GMC
- Manufacturer Part No
- Product Application
- Part Number STK-1003B
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note