FASS Fuel Systems Diesel Fuel Sump and Suction Tube Upgrade Kit (STK-5500B)
Diesel Fuel Sump Kit With Suction Tube Upgrade Kit Applications:
- Universal Applications
- Ford Powerstroke diesel engines.
- GM Duramax diesel engines.
- Dodge Cummins diesel engines
- High Volume FASS Titanium Systems
- High Volume FASS Fuel Pumps
The installation of the FASS Sump kits lower the suction point and gather all your tanks fuel to one central location to maximize the usage of available fuel. This package includes both the “No Drop” Sump Kit and Convoluted Suction Tube Kit that will keep all components inside the fuel tank and draw from inside the sump bowl with no external fuel lines. This upgrade package is intended to be used by customers that already have our Bulkhead Fitting and would like to upgrade and out our no drop sump bowl.
Our “No Drop” Sump kits are designed to install without having to remove your factory fuel tank, the unique design makes installation quick and simple for even beginner mechanics. As with all sumps, we designed ours with a ½” fuel line port on the outside wall to decrease the installation difficulty of our FASS fuel pump product line. When combined with our Bulkhead Suction Tube Kit, fuel can be drawn from inside the tank, both methods can help eliminate the dreaded ¼ issue that is known to haunt Dodge Cummins Owners
FASS STK-5500B Sump Kit With Convoluted Suction Tube Kit Features:
- Upgrades Existing Bulkhead Fittings
- Lowers Fuel Suction Location
- Includes Convoluted Suction Tube
- Eliminates ¼ Tank Fuel Issue
- Unique Design For Simple Installation
- No External Fuel Lines
This FASS fuel supply upgrade kit is suggested to be installed with the FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps. The installation of this larger suction tubes and Fuel Sump Bowl improve fuel delivery and work perfectly with a higher volume fuel pumps.
The FASS Suction Tube Sump Kit Upgrade Kit is an American Made product.
- engine 1.8L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FASS STK-5500B
- make 800 | Allison | Arctic Cat | Audi | BMW | CanAm | Caterpillar | Chevy | Chevy/GM | Chrysler | Cummins | Detroit Diesel | Dodge | FASS | Ford | Freightliner | Glacier | GM | Honda | International | Jeep | Kawasaki | Komatsu | Lexus | Lincoln | Mercedes | Mitsubishi | Plimouth | Polaris | Pontiac | Porsche | Ram | Sprinter | Sterling | Subaru | Toyota | Volvo | VW | Yamaha | Universal
- model 1000 | 1000XZT | 1500 | 1500 Mega Cab | 1500 Silverado | 2500 | 2500HD | 3500 | 3500HD | 3600 | 3700 | 3800 | 4.8L | 4500 | 4700 | 4Runner | 5.3L | 5.7L | 5.9L | 5500 | 6.0L | 6.2L | 6.7L | 60 Series LandCruiser | A3 | A4 | A6 | Accord | ALL | B5254 | Bronco | Canyon | Cayenne | Charger | Cherokee | Civic | CJ | Colorado | Comanche | Commander | Corrado | CRV | Cummins | D150 | D250 | D350 | Diesel | Duramax | E-Series | E250 | E350 | Evolution | Excursion | Expedition | F100 | F150 | F250 | F350 | F450 | F550 | FJ Cruiser | FJSquadron | Galant | Golf | Golf Mk3 | Golf Mk4 | Golf Mk5 | Grand Cherokee | GrandCherokee | Impreza | Intergra | ISX12 | ISX12G | ISX15 | Jetta | Jetta Mk3 | Jetta Mk4 | JK | Lancer | Lancer Evolution X | LandCruiser | LandCruiser 100 | LandCruiser 100 Series | LandCruiser 200 | LandCruiser 80 | LandCruiser 80 Series | LandCruiser100 | Laser | legacy | LS1 | LS3 | LX450 | LX470 | LX570 | Maverick | MaverickX3 | Mustang | Navigator | New Beetle | Outback | Passat | Passat CC | Passat NMS | Phaeton | Power Wagon | Powerstroke | ProMaster | Prowler | Q7 | Ram | Ranger | Raptor | Razor | Rhino | RZR | RZR-S | RZR1000 | RZR41000 | RZR4Turbo | RZR800 | RZR800-4 | RZR900 | RZR900XP | RZRTurbo | RZRXP1000 | RZRXP900 | Sharan | Sierra | Silverado | Suburban HD | Tacoma | Tahoe | Teryx | Teryx4 | Tigan | Touareg | Toyota | Transporter | TT | Tundra | W150 | W250 | W350 | Wos | Wrangler JK | X15 | X3 | X5 | XP | XP700 | XP800 | XP900 | XTZ | Yukon | YXZ1000R | Big Rig Class 8
- year N/A
- Manufacturer Part No STK-5500B
- Product Application Diesel trucks requiring unrestricted fuel flow or use in universal applications.
- brand FASS
- Part Number FASS STK-5500B
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note Diesel trucks requiring unrestricted fuel flow or use in universal applications.