2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L Fuel Pressure Sensor
This Mopar 5093112AA Pressure Sensor Applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesels.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesels.
What does this Cummins 5.9L Fuel Pressure Sensor Do?
- This Mopar 5093112AA fuel pressure sensor senses the amount of fuel in the fuel rail by reading the internal pressure of the rail.
- The pressure sensor then sends an electronic message to the Power Control Module PCM telling it precisely how much fuel needs to be released into the engine.
- The fuel rail pressure sensor measures the pressure of the fuel being supplied to the fuel injectors.
- This pressure signal is used by the PCM to adjust the fuel injector pulse width and duration while metering fuel to each cylinder during the combustion cycle.
Symptoms of a Faulty Mopar 5093112AA Pressure Sensor:
- Difficulty Starting the engine.
- Engine losses power.
- Rough erratic engine operation.
- Engine loses power and then regains power.
- P0193 Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit High Input Code Displayed.
This fuel rail pressure sensor is an OEM Mopar Part covered by the Manufacturers Two Year Warranty.
- engine 5.9L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Mopar 5093112AA5
- make Dodge | Ram
- model 3500
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No 5093112AA
- Product Application 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L
- height 4
- width 5
- brand Cummins
- Part Number
- manufacturer Mopar
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note