Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Fuel Pressure Sensor
This Mopar 68210175AA Pressure Sensor Applications:
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 4500 Diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 5500 Diesels.
What does this Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel Fuel Pressure Sensor Do?
- This Mopar 68210175AA fuel pressure sensor senses the amount of fuel in the fuel rail by reading the internal pressure of the rail.
- The pressure sensor then sends an electronic message to the Power Control Module PCM telling it precisely how much fuel needs to be released into the engine.
- The fuel rail pressure sensor measures the pressure of the fuel supplied to the fuel injectors.
- This pressure signal is used by the PCM to adjust the fuel injector pulse width and duration while metering fuel to each cylinder during the combustion cycle.
Symptoms of a Faulty Mopar Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor:
- Difficulty Starting the engine.
- Engine losses power.
- Rough erratic engine operation.
- Engine losses power and then regains power.
- P0193 Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit High Input Code Displayed.
This Cummins 6.7L Fuel Rail Sensor now superceeds the following Mopar part numbers:
The Mopar Dodge Ram Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor is located at the end of the fuel rail.
- engine 6.7L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Mopar 68210175AA5
- make Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
- Manufacturer Part No 68210175AA
- Product Application 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins
- height 4
- width 5
- Part Number
- manufacturer Mopar
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note