FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kits For the Dodge Ram trucks
FASS BBRK-1002 Fuel Fitting Upgrade kit.
FASS BBRK-1002 Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit aopplications:
- 1994 to 1998 12 Valve Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesl engine.
The FASS BBRK stands for Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit. These FASS Accessory kits are offered in two version to meet the needs of your Dodge Ram trucks. The FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit - BBRK-1002 is for the 1994 to 1998 12V Cummins 5.9L Diesels. The FASS BBRK-1002 kit replaces the restrictive banjo bolts between the stock factory fuel filter and the P7100 injection pump used in these 12 valve motors.
The FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit BBRK-1002 includes:
- 3' of 3/8" I.D. Fuel Line.
- 2 - 3/8" X 3/8" Mandrel Bent 90 Degree Fittings to Reduce Turbulence and Friction Loss.
- Larger Fittings For the Pump and Filter.
The FASS BBRK-1002 Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit Benefits:
- Higher Fuel Flow is possible by using the mandrel bent fittings.
- Mandrel Bent Fittings allow for lower turbulence and less friction loss.
- Installation of the kit is much easier with the supplied fittings.
- Cleaner Installation
- Less Leakage
The FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kits are MADE IN THE USA!
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FASS BBRK-100210
- Manufacturer Part No BBRK-1002
- Product Application 1994 to 1998 Dodge 2500 and 3500 5.9L Cummins
- height 4
- width 10
- brand FASS
faq What size is the fuel line included in these kits?
The FASS BBRK kits include 3/8" I.D. Fl-1002 fuel line that is 3' in length.
- Part Number
- manufacturer FASS
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note