FASS Fuel Systems Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator FPR-1001
The FASS Fuel Systems Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is intended for aftermarket performance applications requiring higher fuel pressures than a typical daily driver. These applications can vary from drag race vehicles, competition pulling trucks or high performance marine applications. For your convenience we have pre-drilled and tapped a fuel pressure gauge port that will make adjusting your regulator simple, eliminating any guesswork. As an added performance benefit, we have also engineered a boost compensation port. This will allow you to run a line from your manifold to increase the fuel pressure, very beneficial when under active acceleration and fuel demand has been increased.
The FPR Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator Features:
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure
- Approved for Gas or Diesel Applications
- Built-In Fuel Pressure Port
- Integrated Boost Compensation Port
- ½ Inch Fuel Line connection ports.
- Dial in your required fuel pressure for optimum engine performance
- engine All engines requiring a constant fuel pressure
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FASS FPR-1001
- Manufacturer Part No FASS FPR-1001
- Product Application Any Fuel System Requiring the Ability To Adjust Fuel Pressure from 0 to 100 PSI.
- height 6
- width 6
- brand FASS
- Part Number FASS FPR-1001
- manufacturer FASS
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note