FASS Fuel Systems 1998.5-2002 Dodge Direct Replacement Pumps Relocation Kit RK-02
The FASS Direct Replacement Pump Relocation Kit allows for your new DRP DRP-02 pump to be placed further back, closer to the fuel tank. This will reduce the distance the lift pump needs to pull fuel from the tank while under a vacuum and instead allows the pump to push the fuel under pressure to your Cummins engine. The number one reason the factory lift pumps fail is that all pumps function better when pushing under pressure. So the shorter distance between the pump and the fuel tank the longer the fuel pump motor will last.
The FASS RK-02 Applications:
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Series Diesel Trucks.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Series Diesel Trucks.
Cummins DRP Relocation Kit Features:
- Relocates Fuel Pump Closer To The Fuel Tank For Increased Efficiency
- Extends Pump Life by reducing the workload on the fuel pump
- Includes Wiring Harness and Hose
- Includes New Brackets
The FASS RK-02 relocation kit is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FASS RK-0214
- make Dodge
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
- Manufacturer Part No RK-02
- Product Application 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 with 5.9L Cummins
- height 4
- width 14
- brand FASS
- Part Number FASS RK-02
- manufacturer FASS
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note