FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel Air Separation System Lift Pump
The FASS T F17 Titanium Signature Series For the Ford 6.7L Powerstroke are available in four different flow rates to meet your engine's exact diesel fuel requirements.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series T F17 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke diesel lift pump applications:
- 2011 to 2016 Ford F250 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2011 to 2016 Ford F350 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2011 to 2016 Ford F450 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2011 to 2016 Ford F550 6.7L Powerstroke
The modern 6.7L Powerstroke diesel installed in the Ford Super Duty Trucks uses a high-pressure common rail fuel injection system. This engine diesel fuel is supplied to the common tube, or rail by the fuel injection pump to keep fuel available to the injectors when needed.
Your diesel fuel injectors work with extreme pressures and an electronically controlled injection system.
The <a href="https://www.klmperformance.com/collections/brands-fass-fuel-systems" title="FASS Fuel Systems">FASS</a> Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System provides the advanced diesel fuel filtration required for today's high-pressure diesel fuel injection systems.
The FASS Signature Series Lift pumps remove these diesel fuel contaminants:
- Entrained Water
- Emulsified Water
- Suspended fuel particles Dirt, Debris, and Sediment
The advanced diesel fuel filtration provided by a FASS Titanium Series offers these benefits:
- Provides the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke diesel owners the cleanest burning fuel possible.
- It provides clean diesel fuel filtered down to a 3-micron level.
- The FASS fuel pump will help extend the life of your Bosch Fuel injectors and Bosch Fuel Injection system.
- Eliminates the wear and tear caused by air and vapor trapped in diesel fuel.
- Increase fuel economy.
- Reduces engine noise.
- It provides increased throttle response by providing the fuel injection with the correct fuel pressure and delivery rate.
- Your diesel fuel is continuously being filtered to remove dirt, air, vapor, and water.
- This diesel fuel filtration process ensures that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
The Titanium Series TS F17 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke diesel fuel pump features:
- New Whisper Technology makes the FASS TS F17 series the quietest fuel on the market today.
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 70-75 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Sold as a Complete Replacement Pump
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel At A 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Diesel Fuel Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
The FASS Titanium Series T F17 diesel fuel pump is available in Multiple Flow rates to support the power level of your diesel.
FASS T F17 125G provides 125 Gallons per hour at 70 psi for the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke trucks with Stock To Moderate Horsepower
FASS T F17 165G provides 165 Gallons per hour at 70 psi for the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke trucks with Stock To Moderate Horsepower
FASS T F17 220G provides 220 Gallons per hour at 70 psi for the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke trucks with Moderate to Extreme Horsepower
FASS T F17 240G provides 240 Gallons per hour at 70 psi for the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke trucks with Super Extreme Horsepower
FASS Titanium Series Systems diesel fuel pumps support the Stock to Super Extreme 6.7L Ford Powerstroke engines. The installation of High Performance aftermarket modifications such as Performance Chips, Injectors and other products that increase fuel demand in your Ford Powerstroke 6.7L is supported by a FASS lift pump.
All FASS Titanium Series T F17 diesel fuel pumps now include the following FASS features and technology:
FASS Bolt-On Mounting Bracket, allowing the Titanium Series pump to be mounted within minutes, without any welding or drilling of your trucks frame.
FASS Silencing Technology to help reduce down the noise created by installing and using an aftermarket fuel separation unit. By using radius cuts, tight tolerances on all gears.
FASS Performance Radius Cuts are an advanced machining technique that improves the flow of fuel by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing, to prevent turbulence in the flowing fuel and the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel supply.
FASS Mass Fuel Flow Return technology is used to Polish the fuel continually by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel supplied and returned to the tank.
The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Ford Powerstroke 6.7L diesel engines are MADE IN THE USA!
- Flow Rate 125 to 240 Gallons Per Hour
- Item Number FASS T F17 Titanium Series Fuel Pumps
- Manufacturer Part No FASS T F17 Titanium Series Fuel Pumps
- Product Application 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke
- height 11
- width 14
- brand FASS
- Part Number
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note