The FASS Titanium Signature Series TS D08 diesel lift pump applications:
- 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins.
- 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins.
These FASS Titanium Signature Series T D08 diesel fuel pump is available in Multiple Flow rates to support the power level of your 5.9L Cummins diesel. You cannot make more power in your 5.9L Cummins without the proper amount of diesel fuel supplied at the correct pressure.
FASS TS D08 095G provides 95 Gallons per hour at 16 to 18 psi for the 1998.4 to 2004 Dodge Ram trucks with Stock To Moderate Horsepower. This FASS lift pump will support trucks up to 600 Horsepower.
FASS TS D08 165G provides 150 Gallons per hour at 16 to 18 psi for the 1998.4 to 2004 Dodge Ram trucks with Moderate to Extreme Horsepower. This FASS lift pump will support trucks up to 900 Horsepower.
FASS TS D08 250G provides 220 Gallons per hour at 16 to 18 psi for the 1998.4 to 2004 Dodge Ram trucks with Super Extreme Horsepower. This FASS lift pump will support trucks up to 1200 Horsepower.
FASS TS D08 290G provides 260 Gallons per hour at 16 to 18 psi for the 1998.4 to 2004 Dodge Ram trucks Highly Modified Horsepower. This FASS lift pump will support trucks over 1200 Horsepower.
All of the FASS Titanium Series TS D08 Lift Pumps for the 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Feature:
- The FASS fuel pump will help extend the life of your Bosch Fuel injectors and Bosch Fuel Injection system.
- Eliminates the wear and tear caused by air and vapor trapped in diesel fuel.
- Increase fuel economy.
Reduces engine noise.
- The New Bolt On Bracket Installation for simplified installation.
- Preset 16-18 PSI Fuel Pressure
- 95 to 290 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating based upon model desired.
- Removal of Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Diesel Fuel Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Provides the 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Cummins diesel owners the cleanest burning fuel possible.
The FASS Titanium Series TS D08 Lift Pumps for the 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Benefits:
- It provides increased throttle response by providing the fuel injection with the correct fuel pressure and delivery rate.
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- A dramatic improvement in the volume and pressure of fuel supplied to the injection pump.
- A Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- FASS has the Quietest Motor On The Market
- Sold as a complete lift pump ready for a straightforward installation.
FASS Titanium Series Systems support Stock to Highly Modified Performance race engines. There is no benefit achieved from the purchase of a higher fuel flow rate then what is need to support your engine. If you have any questions concerning what FASS Pump to purchase please feel free to Contact Us.
All FASS Titanium Signature Series TS D08 diesel fuel pumps now include the following FASS features and technology:
FASS Bolt-On Mounting Bracket, allowing the Titanium Series pump to be mounted within minutes, without any welding or drilling of your truck's frame.
FASS Silencing Technology to help reduce down the noise created by installing and using an aftermarket fuel separation unit. By using radius cuts, tight tolerances on all gears.
FASS Performance Radius Cuts are an advanced machining technique that improves the flow of fuel by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing, to prevent turbulence in the liquid fuel and the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel supply.
FASS Mass Fuel Flow Return technology is used to Polish the fuel continually by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel supplied and returned to the tank.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Dodge Ram with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engines are MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: These FASS T D08 Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pumps are designed for trucks that Do Not Have The Upgraded In-Tank Fuel Pump!
- engine 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate 95 to 290 Gallons Per Hour
- Item Number FASS T D08 Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pumps
- make Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004
- Manufacturer Part No FASS T D08 Titanium Series Fuel Pumps
- Product Application 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Diesels
- height 11
- width 14
- brand FASS
- Part Number
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note It is vital that you purchase the correct flow rate to match the power level of your 5.9L Cummins diesel engine. If you have any questions about what FASS pump you need please feel free to contact us!