ARP Flexplate Bolt Kit
ARP Pro Series Flexplate Bolt Kits
Why do I need a High Performance Flexplate Bolt?
High performance flexplate bolts offer superior strength over the OEM bolts and should be considered mandatory for any high performance street or racing applications. The more power your engine generates the greater the strain that is exerted on the driveline. Ensure the integrity of the driveline by using the ARP Flexplate bolts to keep things together. If you're upgrading your transmission to a billet flexplate then it's time to also upgrade the hardware that mounts the flexplate. This is where the expertise of the highest quality company comes into play. ARP has designed these flexplate bolts as a direct replacement for the factory bolts. With the ARP Pro Series Flexplate bolts installed you do not have to worry about a driveline failure due to increased power levels and the additional stress that generated.
ARP manufactures these high strength bolt kits as:
- Pro Series Flexplate Bolt Kits for the Automatic transmissions
- Pro Series Flywheel Bolt Kits for the Manual transmissions
These ARP replacement flexplate bolt kits offer increased strength and durability. The use of the ARP flexplate bolt kits will ensure a secure connection between your Torque Converter and the driveline. The bolt kits are forged from an aerospace alloy and then heat treated before having the threads rolled and final machining.
ARP flexplate bolt kits features:
- Designed and manufactured these bolt kits specifically for the intended application.
- Constructed with a flat, 12 point design on the head.
- Built with a larger than stock shank diameter to ensure an increase in strength.
- These Pro Series Flexplate Bolts maintain a 200,000 psi rating for the highest performance clamping power.
KLM Performance stocks the premium grade ARP Pro Series bolts. ARP’s product line contains thousands of part numbers and has expanded to include virtually every fastener found in an engine and driveline. If you don't see the product you are looking for, please feel free to contact us at 203-210-7200 for more information.
List Price: $50.99add to cart