ARP Chevy GMC Duramax Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt
ARP Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Harmonic Damper Bolt and Washer
Your Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra with its Duramax Diesel engine generates power to move your vehicle. The Duramax diesel engines crankshaft flexes and twists as it rotates. This twisting motion of the crankshaft creates destructive torsional vibrations. This twisting motion is conveyed to the 6.6L Duramax engine's harmonic balancer. The Harmonic balancer job is to absorb this incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed this ultra durable 200,000 psi bolt. This Damper Bolt that let you exert the maximum clamping force between the crankshaft and the vibration damper. ARP designed their premium quality Harmonic Damper Bolt and Washer to keep your damper in place.
Chevy and GMC 6.6L Duramax Diesel Crankshaft Balancer products:
- ARP 200-8793 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Damper Washer for 2001 to 2016 engines.
- ARP 129-2503 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Balancer Bolt for 2001 to 2016 engines.
Special features of the ARP 129-2503 Duramax Harmonic Balancer Mounting Bolt:
- 1/4˝ thick stud.
- Fully Machined Wide area washer.
- Bolts feature an extra tall 12-point head that accepts a deep socket.
- Bolt head ensures proper tool contact to eliminate the worry of stripping the head.
- Constructed from the ARP heat treated 8740 Chrome moly alloy.
- Harmonic Damper Bolts are finished in A Black Oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
ARP 200-8793 6.6L Duramax Diesel Harmonic Balancer Washer Kit Features:
- Solves the tight clearance issues encountered when installing a Harmonic Damper on your Duramax.
- Wide area washer
- CNC Machined washer
- Chamfered Inside Diameter Beveled Edge.
- Cold Forged Steel
- Heat Treated
ARP’s product line contains thousands of part numbers and has expanded to include virtually every fastener found in an engine and driveline. If you don't see the product you are looking for please feel free to contact us at 203-210-7200 for more information.