ARP Dodge Cummins Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt
ARP Dodge Cummins Diesel Harmonic Damper Bolts
Your Dodge Ram with its Cummins Diesel engine generates power to move your vehicle. The Cummins engines crankshaft flexes and twists as it rotates. This twisting motion of the crankshaft creates destructive torsional vibrations. This twisting motion is conveyed to the Cummins engine's harmonic balancer. The Harmonic balancer job is to absorb this incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra durable 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert the maximum clamping force between the crankshaft and the vibration damper. ARP designed their premium quality Harmonic Damper Bolts to keep your damper in place.
Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kits:
- ARP 147-2502 Dodge 5.9L 12 Valve Cummins Balancer Bolt Kit 1989 to 1998 models.
- ARP 147-2502 Dodge 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins Balancer Bolt Kit 1998.5 to 2007 models.
- ARP 147-2503 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Balancer Bolt Kit 2007.5 to 2017 models.
Special features of the ARP Cummins Harmonic Balancer Mounting Bolt Kits:
- 1/4˝ thick stud.
- Fully Machined Wide area washer.
- Bolts feature an extra tall 12-point head that accepts a deep socket.
- Bolt head ensures proper tool contact to eliminate the worry of stripping the head.
- Constructed from the ARP heat treated 8740 Chrome moly alloy.
- Harmonic Damper Bolts are finished in A Black Oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
ARP’s product line contains thousands of part numbers and has expanded to include virtually every fastener found in an engine and driveline. If you don't see the product you are looking for please feel free to contact us at 203-210-7200 for more information.