ARP Ford Powerstoke Harmonic Balancer Bolt
ARP Ford Powerstroke Diesel Engine Harmonic Damper Bolts
Your Ford Powerstroke Diesel engine generates power to move your vehicle. The Powerstroke engines crankshaft flexes and twists as it rotates. This twisting motion of the crankshaft creates destructive torsional vibrations. This twisting motion is conveyed to the Powerstroke engine's harmonic balancer. The Harmonic balancer job is to absorb this incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra durable 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert the maximum clamping force between the crankshaft and the vibration damper. ARP designed their premium quality Harmonic Damper Bolts to keep your damper in place.
Ford Powerstroke Diesel Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kits:
- ARP 150-2504 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit for 2011 to 2016 models.
- ARP 150-2505 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit for 2008 to 2010 models.
- ARP 150-2505 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit for 2003 to 2009 models.
Special features of the ARP Ford Powerstroke Harmonic Balancer Mounting Bolt Kits:
- 1/4˝ thick stud.
- Fully Machined Wide area washer.
- Bolts feature an extra tall 12-point head that accepts a deep socket.
- Bolt head ensures proper tool contact to eliminate the worry of stripping the head.
- Constructed from the ARP heat treated 8740 Chrome moly alloy.
- Harmonic Damper Bolts are finished in A Black Oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
ARP’s product line contains thousands of part numbers and has expanded to include virtually every fastener found in an engine and driveline. If you don't see the product you are looking for please feel free to contact us at 203-210-7200 for more information.