ARP Dodge Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kits
Dodge Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kits
ARP Dodge Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kits are a Performance Upgrade. Installing the high strength ARP Main Studs in your Cummins Diesel main caps and girdle offers superior protection of your motors lower end. Remove the old weak factory hardware with ARP High-Performance Series Main Studs which are hardened to a tensile strength of 190,000 psi to provide superior strength for long-lasting performance. ARP Fasteners are ideal for high performance Dodge Ram street truck or your Ram track truck.
The use of an ARP Dodge Main Stud Kit offers the following benefits;
- ARP Main Studs protect the threads in your engine block.
- Main Studs provide more accurate torque readings because main studs do not twist into the engine block.
- Main Studs produce clamping forces which are on one axis.
- Less force exerted on the block threads which contributes to improved engine block life.
- Using a precision made main studs allows for easier engine assembly.
- Main Studs ensure the proper aliment of the main caps.
- Main Studs do not allow the main cap to move.
KLM Performance offers these Dodge Cummins ARP Main Stud Kits for your turbo diesel engine:
- ARP 247-5401 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit Late 1997 to 2006
- ARP 247-5402 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 12V Diesel Main Stud Kit 1994 to 1997
- ARP 247-5403 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit 2004 to 2007
- ARP 247-5404 3.9L Cummins 4BT and 4BTA Diesel Main Stud Kit
- ARP 247-5405 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit 2007.5 to 2017
NOTE: If the Factory Seal Is broken on the AROP Main Studs they are no longer returnable.
List Price: $231.82add to cart
List Price: $246.89add to cart
List Price: $198.85add to cart
List Price: $281.98add to cart