ARP Ford Powerstoke Diesel Main Studs
Ford Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kits
ARP Ford Diesel Main Stud Kits are a Performance Upgrade. Installing your Powerstroke Diesel main caps and girdle with high strength ARP main studs offer superior protection of your motors lower end. Remove the old weak factory hardware with ARP High-Performance Series Main Studs which are hardened to a tensile strength of 190,000 psi to provide superior strength for long-lasting performance. ARP Fasteners are ideal for high performance street and track Super Duty Trucks.
The use of an ARP Ford Diesel Main Stud Kit offers the following benefits;
- ARP Main Studs protect the threads in your engine block.
- Main Studs provide more accurate torque readings because main studs do not twist into the engine block.
- Main Studs produce clamping forces which are on one axis.
- Less force exerted on the block threads which contributes to improved engine block life.
- Using a precision made main studs allows for easier engine assembly.
- Main Studs ensure the proper aliment of the main caps.
- Main Studs do not allow the main cap to move.
KLM Performance offers these Ford Powerstroke ARP Main Stud Kits for your turbo diesel engine:
- ARP 250-5801 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit 1996 to 2002
- ARP 150-5801 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Main Stud Kit 2003 to 2009
- ARP 150-5802 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit 2008 to 2010
- ARP 250-5802 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Main Stud Kit 2011 to 2016
For more information on why you need an ARP Main Stud Kit
NOTE: If the Factory Seal Is broken on the ARP Main Studs they are no longer returnable.
List Price: $324.95add to cart