Direct-fit Flex-a-fit® Aluminum Radiator and Electric Fans
The Flex-A-Lite 59274 Ford Super Duty Combination Radiator and Electric Truck Fan applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickups 2WD and 4WD Pickup
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickups 2WD and 4WD Pickups
This Flex-a-lite 59274 is a direct bolt-in Flex-a-fit® aluminum radiator and electric fan combination unit for the for 2003 to 2007 Ford Super Duty trucks with the 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine.
Flex-a-fit® aluminum radiators made by Flex-a-lite feature patented side tank technology for increased cooling efficiency. Flex-a-lite incorporates there patented T channels which offer 130 percent better heat transfer over the OEM radiator. The dual 1-inch all-aluminum radiator cores are hand welded in the U.S. to the Flex-a-fit side tanks. This 59274 combo unit also features a Flex-a-lite dual electric fan system with Variable Speed Controller and clutch fan emulator.
Flex-a-lite 59274 Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator Features:
- Heavy Duty Brackets are included for no-drill installation
- Largest radiator ever built by Flex-a-lite® for Ford Super Duty Diesels
- Strongest airflow of any Flex-a-lite electric fan system
- Includes innovative and exclusive clutch-fan emulator that plugs into existing system to avoid check-engine codes
- Eliminates more than 20 pounds of weight off of the engine
- Increases coolant core capacity by 16 percent
- 2-row, 1-inch tubes
- Dual electric fan setup comes pre-mounted.
- Provides up to 6,800 cubic feet per minute of cooling airflow
- Includes Variable Speed Controller and clutch fan emulator
The Flex-a-lite 59274 Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator features internal fins that act as heat sinks to absorb heat more quickly from the engine coolant to then radiate it via external fins. This increases the tank's radiant surface area threefold. The unique external fin design integrates convenient fastening points into the tank itself, transforming the radiator into a bracket to attach electric fans, expansion tanks, oil coolers, etc. The side tank design simplifies an otherwise tough radiator swap using only a few drilled brackets.
The Flex-a-Fit 59274 Aluminum Radiators Benefits:
- 41% more efficient than brass radiator tanks
- 104% more efficient than composite radiator tanks
- 135% more efficient than aluminum aftermarket radiator tanks
- Will help to extend the life of your water pump.
- Eliminates the stock belt driven fan and shroud.
- Will improve the performance of your vehicles air conditioning.
Flex-A-Lite 59274 Ford Super Duty Combo Truck Fan is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 5.9L | 6.7L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FAL 5927436
- make Dodge
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Manufacturer Part No 59274
- Product Application 2003 to 2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- height 36
- width 10
- brand Flex-A-Lite
- Part Number
- manufacturer Flex-a-lite
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note