Fluidampr 720221 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Performance Harmonic Damper
The Fluidampr 720221 Harmonic Fluid Damper applications:
- Early 1994 to 1997 Ford vehicles equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke.
The Fluidampr 720221 7.3L Powerstroke Vibration Damper Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- SFI 18.1 Safety Rating Approved
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Chromate Finish
- Outside Diameter is 7.25."
- Unit Weighs 18 pounds.
- Balance = External
Fluidampr 720221 viscous vibration damper benefits:
- Stabilizes valve train operation at all RPM levels.
- Protect against destructive Torsional Vibrations.
- Designed for Stock to Extreme powered Powerstroke engines.
- Increase both Horsepower and Torque output.
- Reduce wear on the Timing Gear and Main Bearings
- Damper reduces the risk of crankshaft failure.
High performance diesel engines with increased power levels are extremely vulnerable to torsional vibrations so install a Fluidampr 720211.
The Fluidampr 720221 Harmonic Fluid Damper eliminates the torque spike and controls those destructive vibrations produced each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder ignites.
Fluidampr 7.3L Powerstroke Harmonic Dampers is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 7.3L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD-72022115
- make Ford
- model F250 | F350
- year 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997
- Manufacturer Part No 720221
- Product Application 1994 to 1997 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- height 8
- width 12.0000,url_path=fluidampr-720221-73l-powerstroke-fluidampr-harmonic-fluid-damper,width=15
- brand Fluidampr
- Part Number FD-720221
- manufacturer Fluidampr
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note