Fluidampr 800141 Performance Diesel 6.2L & 6.5L 1994 to 2000
The Fluidampr 800141 is a replacement for harmonic damper applications:
- 1994 to 2000 GM 1500 6.2L and 6.5L diesel engines with the electronic injection pump.
- 1994 to 2000 GM 2500HD 6.2L and 6.5L diesel engines with the electronic injection pump.
- 1994 to 2000 GM 3500 6.2L and 6.5L diesel engines with the electronic injection pump.
By installing the A new Fluidampr 800141 on your 6.2L or 6.5L Chevy /GM Diesel Replacement Harmonic Diesel Damper, you will not only protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations you will also provide a dramatic reduction in the level of in-cab vibrations you experience. The installation of a Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-00 Replacement Harmonic Diesel Dampers but will increase Torque and Horsepower! This Fluidampr 800141 8" externally mounted replacement damper is designed to work on the 1994 to 2000 6.2L / 6.5L GM/ Hummer with the Electronic Injection Pump. The Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-00 Replacement Harmonic Diesel Damper is a viscous fluid vibration damper. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-02 Harmonic Diesel Damper today. The drivers of performance trucks know how well the Fluidampr 800141 Vibration Damper quiets and smooths out the chatter in diesel engines.
Key Features of the Fluidampr 800141 replacement vibration damper.
- Dyno-Proven to Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Avoid Costly Engine Damage Repairs
- Heavy Duty Black Zinc Finish
- Critical Protection for High Performance Engines!
- Silicone Gel is 45,000 times more viscous than 10W-30 Motor Oil!
Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-00 External Harmonic Diesel Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated with a Black Zinc Finish
- 8" Outside Diameter
- Unit Weighs 23 pounds
- Balance = External
By installing a new Chevy Fluidamper 800141 Harmonic Diesel Damper, you will:
- Protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations
- Increase Torque and Horsepower
- Smooth out engine operation
- Reduced wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- More stable valve train operation
- Less chance of a crankshaft failure
- engine 6.2L Diesel | 6.5L Diesel
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD-80014116
- make Chevy/GM
- model Diesel
- year 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000
- Manufacturer Part No 800141
- Product Application 1994 to 2000 General Motors 6.2L and 6.5L Diesel with the Electronic Injector Pump.
- height 8
- width 16
- brand Fluidampr
faq Is this replacement damper a direct bolt on component?
Yes, the Fluidampr Viscous Vibration Damper is designed as a direct factory replacement damper. No modification is required for installation.
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fluidampr
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note