Fluidampr 800191 Replacement Harmonic Damper 6.2L and 6.5L Diesel
The Fluidamper 800191 viscous harmonic damper applications:
- 1982 to 1993 Chevrolet and GMC C/K series trucks
- 1992 to 1993 AM General Hummer H1
- 1982 to 1993 AM General HMMWV
- GM version of the CUCV
- 1982 to 1993 Chevrolet Van
Features of the Fluidampr 800191 replacement vibration damper:
- Harmonic Balancer is a viscous fluid vibration damper that automatically adapts to your modifications.
- Continuously self-tunes in real time to optimum damping at both peak levels and across a broad changing frequency range.
- Dyno-Proven to Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Avoid Costly Engine Damage and Repairs
- Heavy Duty Black Zinc Finish
- Viscous Damper provides Critical Protection for High Performance Engines!
- Silicone Gel is 45,000 times more viscous than 10W-30 Motor Oil!
Fluidampr 800191 6.2L & 6.5L External Harmonic Diesel Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated with a Black Zinc Finish for corrosion protection
- 8" Outside Diameter
- Unit Weighs 23 pounds.
- Balance = External
By installing a new Chevy Fluidamper High Performance Harmonic Diesel Damper, you will:
- Protect your engine from the destructive torsional vibrations
- Increase Torque and Horsepower
- Smooth out engine operation
- Reduced wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- Ensure a more stable valvetrain operation
- Lessen the chance of a crankshaft failure
Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 800191 Performance Diesel Series Damper for the 6.2L & 6.5L 1982 to 1993 Harmonic Diesel Damper today. The Fluidampr 800191 harmonic damper contains only three parts a laser-welded sealed housing, an internal inertia ring, and highly viscous silicone fluid between the two parts. These dampers are built in America at an ISO 9001 accredited facility.
The Fluidampr Harmonic Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 6.2L Diesel | 6.5L Diesel
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD 80019116
- make Chevy/GM
- model Diesel
- year 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993
- Manufacturer Part No 800191
- Product Application 1982 to 1993 GM 6.2L and 6.5L Diesels
- height 8
- width 16
- brand Fluidampr
faq Is this replacement damper a direct bolt on component?
Yes the Fluidampr 800191 Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper is designed as a direct factory replacement damper. No modification is required for installation of this high-performance crank damper.
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fluidampr
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note