Fluidampr 800211 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Replacement Harmonic Fluid Damper
The installation of a Fluidampr Harmonic Viscous Damper on your 2008 to 2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine will:
- Eliminate torsional vibrations
- Smooth out engine operation across the entire RPM band.
- Provide smoother and quieter engine
- Increase power output and your effective powerband.
The Fluidampr 800211 High Performance Powerstroke Diesel Damper fitment:
- All 2008 to 2010 Ford F-250 trucks with 6.4L Powerstroke motor.
- All 2008 to 2010 Ford F-350 trucks with 6.4L Powerstroke motor.
- All 2008 to 2010 Ford F-450 trucks with 6.4L Powerstroke motor.
- All 2008 to 2010 Ford F-550 trucks with 6.4L Powerstroke motor.
By installing a Fluidampr 800211 viscous crankshaft damper on your Ford 6.4L Powerstroke, you will:
- Reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear.
- Achieve more accurate valve train operation.
- Lower the risk of crank failure.
- Protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations.
- This Viscous Damper never needs to be tuned or rebuilt.
- The Damper Increases Horsepower.
- Damper Increases Torque.
- Continually self-tunes to real-time to control destructive vibrations.
- The damper is designed to work on the stock to high power 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine.
Specifications of the 800211 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Fluidampr Performance Diesel Series Damper
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter is 8."
- Unit Weighs 20.6 pounds.
- Balance = External
High performance diesel engines running chips, programmers or any other modification that increases your 6.4L powerstroke power level are exceptionally vulnerable to torsional vibrations. The Fluidampr 800211 Harmonic Damper is designed to control those destructive vibrations produced by the 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine.
Each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited, the combustion that occurs creates a torque spike which is applied to the crankshaft through the piston and rod. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it twists the crankshaft ahead of its regular rotation and then the crankshaft rebounds.
This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. When these torque spikes and forces get into phase with the natural frequency, critical torsional harmonic vibrations occur and can be severely destructive to the bearings and the crankshaft. A High Performance Diesel Damper is a smart investment for your 6.4L Ford Powerstroke Diesel engine.
All Fluidampr 800211 Harmonic Fluid Dampers are 100% Made in the U.S.A.
The only Performance Diesel Damper to put on your Ford 6.4L Powerstroke is the Fluidampr 800211.
- engine 6.4L Powerstroke
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD 800211
- make Ford
- model F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- year 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No 800211
- Product Application 2008 to 2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine
- height 8
- width 14
- brand Fluidampr
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fluidampr
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note Fluidampr 800211 Performance Diesel Series Dampers for the 2008 to 2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke