Fluidampr 800221 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Fluidampr Replacement Harmonic Fluid Damper
The installation of a Fluidampr Harmonic Viscous Damper on your 2011 to 2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine will:
- Eliminate torsional vibrations
- Smooth out engine operation across the entire RPM band.
- Provide smoother and quieter engine
- Increase power output and your effective powerband.
The Fluidampr 800221 High Performance Diesel Damper fitment:
- 2011 to 2019 Model Ford F-250 trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke motor.
- 2011 to 2018 Model Ford F-350 trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke motor.
- 2011 to 2019 Model Ford F-450 trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke motor.
- 2011 to 2019 Model Ford F-550 trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke motor.
By installing a Fluidampr 800221 viscous damper on your 6.7L Powerstroke you will:
- Reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- Achieve more accurate valve train operation.
- Lower the risk of crankshaft failure
- The damper will increase both Horsepower and Torque output.
- Will protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations.
- Works on the stock to highly modified 6.7L Powerstroke engines.
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement crankshaft damper.
- This viscous damper never needs to be tuned or rebuilt.
- Damper continuously self-tunes in real time to control the destructive torsion vibrations.
Specifications of the 800221 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Fluidampr Performance Diesel Series Damper
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter is 8."
- Unit Weighs 17.2 pounds.
- Balance = External
High performance diesel engines running chips, programmers or any other modification that increases your 6.7L powerstroke power level are exceptionally vulnerable to torsional vibrations. The owners of performance diesel trucks know how well a Fluidampr 800221 quiets and smooths out the chatter in a diesel engine. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 800221 Harmonic Damper today on your 6.7L Ford Powerstroke. Effective control of torsional vibrations is the job of your crankshaft damper. Proper control of the destructive torsional vibrations is the job of the damper. Stock elastomeric dampers have a short life span and do not control torsional vibrations at all engine RPMs and power levels.RPMs. Fluidampr produces the only viscous engine damper that controls vibrations for superior engine performance and durability.
Each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited, the combustion that occurs creates a torque spike that is applied to the crankshaft through the piston and rod. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it twists the crankshaft ahead of its regular rotation and then the crankshaft rebounds. This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. When these torque spikes and forces get into phase with the natural frequency, critical torsional harmonic vibrations occur and can be severely destructive to the bearings and the crankshaft. A High Performance Diesel Damper is a smart investment for your 6.7L Ford Powerstroke. Fluidampr 800221 Ford Powerstroke Harmonic Dampers are designed to control those destructive vibrations.
All Fluidampr 800221 Harmonic Fluid Dampers are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The only Performance Diesel Damper to put on your Ford 6.7L Powerstroke is the Fluidampr 800221!
- engine 6.7L Powerstroke
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD 800221
- make Ford
- model F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- year 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Manufacturer Part No 800221
- Product Application 2011 to 2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engines
- height 8
- width 14
- brand Fluidampr
- Part Number FD800221
- manufacturer Fluidampr
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note