Fluidampr Viscous Crankshaft Damper
High-Performance Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax Fluidampr Replacement Viscous Harmonic Fluid Dampers
High-Performance Replacement Damper for 2001 to 2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax Engines
The Fluidampr 890101 Harmonic Balancer applications:
- 2001 to 2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 engines.
- 2004 to 2005 GM 6.6L Duramax LLY engines.
The Fluidampr 890101 Harmonic Balancer is a direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM #97328573 rubber damper for the GM 6.6L Duramax in the 2001 - 2005 LB7 & LLY engines.
Key Features of the Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
- Dyno-Proven to Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Helps prevent Costly Engine Damage Repairs
- Heavy Duty Black Zinc Finish
- Viscous Damper offers Critical Protection for High Performance Engines!
- It contains Silicone Gel that is 45,000 times more viscous than 10W-30 Motor Oil!
- Harmonic Fluid Damper is an externally mounted vibration damper designed explicitly for stock to extreme horsepower ratings.
Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 8.375"
- Unit Weighs 23 pounds.
- Balance = External
By installing the A new Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper, you will not only protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations but will also increase Torque and Horsepower! When the Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 01-05 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper is installed, you will also get reduced wear on the main bearings and timing gear. Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers provide more stable valvetrain operation and less chance of crank failure. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 01-05 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper today. The Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers are designed to control those destructive torsional vibrations and preserve the life of your motor.
Since the Fluidampr 890101 controls the destructive vibrations in your 6.6L Duramax you will see:
- Reduced wear rates on the main bearings
- Reduced wear on the timing gear
- More Stable Valve train operation at all engine speeds.
- A lower chance of a crankshaft failure
The drivers of performance trucks know how well the Fluidampr 890101 works on there 2001 to 2005 6.6L Duramax. Only a Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper quiets and smooths out the chatter in diesel engines. These smooth-running engines gain HP and Torque. So if you're driving a stock or tuned-up diesel pick-up you've got to have a Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 01-05 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper.
Fluidampr 890101 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr High Performance Viscous Harmonic Replacement Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 6.6L Duramax LB7 LLY
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD-89010116
- make Chevy/GM
- model 2500HD | 3500HD
- year 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005
- Manufacturer Part No 890101
- Product Application 2001 to 2005 6.6L LB7 and LLY Duramax diesel engines
- height 8
- width 16
- brand Fluidampr
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fluidampr
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note