6.7L Cummins Viscous Harmonic Damper
Fluidampr 920321 Viscous Replacement Harmonic Damper with Reluctor Ring will fit any Dodge Ram truck, vehicle or piece of equipment with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel engine.
The Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Viscous Harmonic Fluid Damper applications:
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 5500
- 2007.5 to 2020 6.7L ISB Cummins diesel
The Fluidampr 6.7L Cummins Fluid Harmonic Balancer specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated with a Black Zinc Chromate Finish
- Outside Diameter = 9.25
- Viscous Damper Rotating weight is 25 lbs.
- Balance = Internal
Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins High Performance Diesel Harmonic Fluid Damper benefits:
- Lessens vibration for proper valve train operation.
- No other damper controls torsional vibrations better than a Fluidampr.
- Damper Increases both Horsepower and Torque output.
- Continuously self-tunes in real time.
- Works on Stock or Highly modified Cummins 6.7L engines.
- Installation of a Viscous Damper promotes longer engine life.
- The 920321 damper ensures you meet SFI 18.1 specifications.
- Only a Viscous Damper continuously self-tunes in real-time to control harmonic vibrations.
- Serpentine belt changes can be done without removal of this viscous damper.
Customers who own High Performance Diesel Trucks know how well a Fluidampr Cummins Damper quiets and smooths out chatter your diesel engine. The 2007.5 to current model Cummins 6.7L High performance diesel engines are exceptionally vulnerable to torsional vibrations. So if you're driving a modified Cummins diesel, you should look at the 920321 harmonic balancers. No other Cummins damper controls torsional vibrations like the original Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Diesel Harmonic Fluid Damper. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Harmonic Damper today.
Why do I need to change my 6.7L Cummins Damper when I already have a viscous damper on my diesel engine?
The 6.7 Liter Cummins is a very popular engine to modify and use for competition purposes or increased power output levels. Straight from the factory, your engine is equipped with a viscous damper. Cummins developed the 6.7L turbo diesel with many advanced features that were designed for stock power levels only. When power is added to your 6.7L engine you exceed the performance levels of the OEM viscous damper. Fluidampr invented the Viscous crankshaft damper and they are well aware that high performance engines require a precision-made product to control torsional vibrations. Only a viscous damper can control torsional vibrations at all power levels and engine RPMs. The Fluidampr 920321 Performance Diesel damper provides optimum protection under the extremes of professional diesel drag racing and sled pulling.
Fluidampr 920321 6.7L Cummins Diesel Dampers is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD-92032112
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
- Manufacturer Part No 920321
- Product Application 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins and 6.7L ISB turbo diesel engines.
- height 12
- width 6
- brand Fluidampr
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fluidampr
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note