Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Oil Filter - Fleetguard LF16166 Oil Filter Cartridge
The Fleetguard Oil Filter LF16166 works on the following Ford Super Duty Trucks:
- 2003 to 2009 Ford vehicles equipped with the 6.0L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel engine.
- 2008 to 2010 Ford vehicles equipped with the 6.4L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel engine.
Fleetguard LF16166 oil filter features:
- Pressure relief valve helps minimize the chance of contaminated oil circulating back into the engine
- Pressure relief valve ensures a constant supply of oil to the engine under extreme cold conditions
- OEM spec. Filter media offers the increased dirt-collecting capability to capture more engine-harming particles
- Large pleated filter media area provides optimal capacity and efficiency
- Well bonded end plates help keep consistent pleat spacing
- Perforated steel center tube helps prevent collapse under pressure
- Silicone anti-drain back valve helps prevent oil from draining out of the filter and engine when the engine is not running.
- Silicone anti-drain back valve resists the aging effects that an engine’s high heat can cause.
- Oil filter material is superior to nitrile rubber, which can become brittle over time.
Fleetguard LF16166 Powerstroke Oil Filter Cartridge Cross Reference:
- FORD 3C3Z6731AA
- FORD 3C346731AB
- Baldwin P7235
- Hastings LF558
- Wix 57312
- Napa 7312
- Donaldson P550528
- Luberfiner LP2017
- Motorcraft FL2016
- Motorcraft FL990990
- Wix 57314
- Wix 57323
Features of the Ford 6.0L & 6.4L Powerstroke Oil Filter LF16166 Ford V8 Powerstroke Turbo Diesel:
- Largest OD 83.31mm (3.28 in)
- Overall Height 181.1 mm (7.13 in)
This Powerstroke Oil Filter LF16166 manufactured by Fleetguard for the Ford Motor Company as a replacement oil filter cartridge for the V8 391 6.4L DI Turbodiesel and the V8 366 6.0L DI Turbodiesel.
Having the Fleetguard LF16166 Oil Filter on hand makes the oil change intervals of your Powerstroke diesel easy. The oil service interval is based upon the use of the truck. Normal operating conditions require a seven thousand five hundred miles or six-month interval. If your Ford Super Duty is used for snow plowing, towing, periods of excessive idling, and driving in extremely hot or cold conditions the oil change interval is reduced to five thousand miles
- engine 6.0L Powerstroke | 6.4L Powerstroke
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FG LF161668
- make Chevy/GM
- model 2500HD | 3500HD
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No LF16166
- Product Application 2003 to 2010 Ford 6.0L & 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Engines
- height 4
- width 8
- brand Fleetguard
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fleetguard
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note