Ford W302908 6.0L Powerstroke Updated Injector Rail Plugs Kit
The W302908 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Updated Injector Oil Rail Plugs or Dummy Plugs are sold as a set of 2 Updated Injector Rail Plugs.
You will only need to need to purchase one set of the Ford 6.0 Updated Injector Rail Plugs W302908 to complete this service update.
This W302908 Ford 6.0 Updated Injector Rail Plug Kit features:
- Two W302908 pieces
- One for the driver side high-pressure rail
- One for the passenger side high-pressure rail.
The Ford W302908 6.0L Powerstroke Updated Injector Rail Plugs applications:
- 2004 to 2007 Ford F250,F350,F450,F550
- 6.0L International VT365
The Ford 6.0 Updated Injector Rail Plugs W302908 attributes:
The Injector Rail Plugs are an upgraded OEM part issued by Ford Motor Company to solve a known issue with the 6.0L Powerstroke.
The original design of the Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Injector Rail Plug had a single O-ring that was prone to failure.
The new and improved design now has 2 Teflon O-Rings to prevent failure.
NOTE: It is highly recommended to replace Stand Pipes when changing out the Updated Injector Rail Plugs on your 6.0L Powerstroke.
- engine 6.0L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Ford W3029085
- make Ford
- model E-Series | Excursion | F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No W302908
- Product Application 2004.5 to 2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- height 4
- width 5
- brand Ford OEM Parts
- Part Number
- manufacturer Ford OEM Parts
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note