Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit
The Ford 1980 to 2008 Ford F-150 4X4 is a tough truck. But if you want to make it perform at a higher level, consider improving significant parts like the brake lines. KLM Performance Stainless steel lines are built to last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines and these Ford F150 replacement brake lines are highly recommended for use on your Ford pickup truck.
KLM Performance offers Replacement Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 1980 to 2008 F-150 4WD Truck.
These replacement brake lines for the Ford F-150 4 wheel drive trucks are custom made to meet your exact requirements, and they include the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws).
These Ford Replacement Brake Hoses and Lines work on the following F-150 Series trucks:
- 1980 to 2008 Ford F-150 4 Wheel Drive models
These Custom Made High Performance Ford F-150 4WD Stainless Steel Brake Line Assemblies are available in:
- 7 Different lengths from stock length to plus 12” longer.
- 9 Different colors.
These Ford F-150 replacement brake line kits use the stock style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation. Upgrade the stopping power of your Ford pickup with the added control provided by Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. Crown Performance Replacement Brake Line Assemblies offer a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied. These Ford replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching. One of the most significant benefits from installing F-Series 150 pickup replacement brake lines is that when used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance. By upgrading your F150 with a set of KLM Performance Replacement Brake Lines, you get the improved feel, firmer pedal with less travel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
The benefits of installing a set of KLM Performance Stainless Brake Lines on your Ford F-150 truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make and model
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
Have a question regarding F150 series pickup replacement stainless brake hoses or lines? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200 or Contact Us!
KLM Performance Ford F-150 Series Replacement Brake Lines are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- The Teflon core is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by any atmospheric condition, moisture resistant, and very flexible.
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is protected with a Double Banded stainless steel outer sleeve.
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Brake Line Fittings have a higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies.
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available.
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation.
- KLM Performance pressure tests all of their replacement brake line assemblies to 4500 PSI to ensure maximum performance.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
- These F-150 series 4X4 replacement brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by an atmospheric condition, moisture resistant and very flexible.
- The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids, including D.O.T. 5 silicone.
- This Teflon inner core is then encased in a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection.
- KLM Performance then adds a Stainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer providing added double protection to the single inner braid of Kevlar.
- These Ford F150 Replacement Rear Caliper Brake Lines are covered with a choice of 9 different UV protected vinyl covers.
These features ensure that the KLM Performance F-150 Series Replacement Rear Caliper Brake Lines are state of the art.
These Ford F-150 Braided Stainless Steel Kevlar Braided Brake Hoses are available:
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
A competent mechanic should install these Ford F-150 pickup replacement brake line components in a professional manner. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your F-150 truck can cause a significant safety problem or an accident.
If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these Ford F-150 Replacement Brake Line products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster use Crown Performance Ford F150 Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
NOTE: Please allow Twelve working days for the manufacture of your custom made a set of Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Lines. These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines for your Ford F-150 pickup trucks are sold as a three-piece set containing two front lines and one rear line.
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your Dodge Ram 1500 in a shorter time frame this is available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available when you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service.
KLM PERFORMANCE REPLACEMENT FORD F-150 BRAKE LINE KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
This high performance, Stainless Steel Ford replacement brake hoses for the F-150 can be made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about KLM Performance Brake Lines for your Ford F-150, please give us a call. We would be more than happy to help you determine what length you need for your truck.
These Ford F150 Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!
- engine N/A
- Flow Rate
- Item Number CP F 150 80-16 RCL
- make Ford
- model F150 4X4 Only
- year 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Manufacturer Part No CP F 150 80-08
- Product Application 1990 to 2016 Ford F-150 With 4 Wheel Drive
- height 2
- width 2.0000,url_path=ford-f-150-stainless-steel-braided-brake-lines-1980-2008,width=10
- Part Number
- manufacturer Crown Performance
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note