Ford Powerstroke Diesel AirDog II 4G Fuel Pumps
Ford Powerstroke Diesel AirDog® II-4G Fuel Air Separation Systems
The PureFlow AirDog® II-4G fuel air separation system incorporates the latest technology available to provide the cleanest diesel fuel possible for Powerstroke. at superior flow rates and pressure. The purified diesel fuel delivered to your Ford Powerstroke Diesel engine is provided at superior flow rates and fuel pressure which ensures the highest rate of engine performance.
The AirDog 2-4G fuel delivery system is an efficient, long lasting and quiet lift pump. The compact AirDog II-4G provides the most advanced technology designed specifically for diesel pickups to remove water, vapor, particulates and entrained air from diesel fuel while proving increased engine performance.
The new design of the patented AirDog II-4G features many innovative improvements for increased pump performance. This results in less noise and less maintenance. The AirDog 2-4G features an intermediate pump shaft that moves the electric motor away from the fuel, effectively isolating it. This eliminates any potential for “wet motors” due to a damaged or leaking seal. The motor’s capability to self-align requires less maintenance and increases the systems endurance, resulting in a longer pump life. The low amperage motor also provides a significant reduction in noise, and longer drivability. The PureFlow AirDog® II-4G fuel pump Replace the OE lift pump on your Powerstroke Diesel engine.
The AirDog 2 4G Fuel Preporator® lift pumps are available for the following Ford Powerstroke diesel engines.
- 2008 Ford trucks with the 6.4L Powerstroke use the A6SABF494
- 2009 Ford trucks with the 6.4L Powerstroke use the A6SABF494
- 2010 Ford trucks with the 6.4L Powerstroke use the A6SABF494
- 2011 Ford trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke use the A6SABF488
- 2012 Ford trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke use the A6SABF488
- 2013 Ford trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke use the A6SABF488
- 2014 Ford trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke use the A6SABF488
- 2015 Ford trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke use the A6SABF488
- 2016 Ford trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke use the A6SABF488
The AirDog® II 4G Fuel Air Separation System Benefits:
- Effectively removes air, water, particulates and vapor from fuel diesel fuel.
- Overcomes power for diesel engines operating at higher altitudes.
- The AirDog II-4G® is the quietest fuel system in the diesel market!
- Lift pump maintains an optimal fuel delivery rate and pressure.
- Improves fuel economy
- Will reduce exhaust emissions by improving injected fuel combustion.
- Improve diesel engine performance
- Increase Horsepower and Torque output.
- Improve throttle response
- Provides a smoother engine idle
- Provides Increased Life Of the Fuel Injection System Components.
- Smoother idle
- Higher Diesel fuel delivery rates increase the lubrication rate of your diesel fuel injection system pump.
The PueFlow AirDog Lift Pumps are manufactured in the USA!
There are no products matching the selection.