Chevy GMC Duramax Diesel Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps
Duramax Diesel Lift Pumps
Shop KLM Performance an Authorized FASS Distributor for the FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump for your 6.6L Duramax Diesel engine. These FASS Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Fuel Lift Pumps are the most versatile High Performance Diesel Fuel Pump on the market for the 6.6L Duramax diesel engines. The FASS fuel pumps are designed to provide your Duramax diesel engine with consistent fuel pressure and flow rates for the maximum engine performance. The OEM 6.6L Duramax diesel engine does not come equipped with a lift pump from the factory. Your Duramax diesel engine relies upon the CP3 or CP4 Injection pump to act as a fuel supply pump. The injection pump has to supply itself with diesel fuel from the fuel tank. The FASS FA Series Duramax diesel engine lift pumps solve the fuel supply issues all Duramax engines have. The installation of a FASS FA C09 series lift pump on your Duramax will help to prolong the life of your fuel injection system.
FASS Currently has an FA Series Lift Pump for these Duramax Diesel Engines:
- LB7 Duramax made from 2001 to 2004 model years.
- LLY Duramax made from mid-2004.5 to 2006
- LBZ Duramax made from 2006 to 2007
- LMM Duramax made from 2007 to 2010
- LML Duramax made from 2011 to 2014
- LGH Duramax made from 2011 to 2014 Cab and Chassis pickups only.
These FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pumps are available in the following variants to meet your engine's power level.
- FASS FA C09 095G 2001 to 2014 Duramax 6.6L Engine With Stock to Moderate 600 HP.
- FASS FA C09 150G 2001 to 2014 Duramax 6.6L Engine With Moderate to Extreme 600 to 900 HP.
- FASS FA C09 220G 2001 to 2014 Duramax 6.6L Engine With Super Extreme 900 to 1200 HP.
- FASS FA C09 260G 2001 to 2014 Duramax 6.6L Engine With Highly Modified 1200 to 1500 HP.
FASS Chevy Duramax Diesel Adjustable Fuel Pumps are available for these Duramax Diesel Engines:
- 2001 to 2014 Chevy and GMC trucks with the 6.6L Duramax Diesel engine.
The FASS Chevy and GMC FA C09 Series Adjustable pump features:
- Allows you to change the fuel pressure to the engine on the fly.
- Boost Compensation Port.
- Fuel Pressure Gauge integration Port.
- Fuel Flow Rates of 95 to 260 Gallon Per Hour.
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Range of 1 to 75 PSI.
- Sold as a complete kit with everything you need for installation.
- A Lower cost alternative with all of the fuel your engine needs.
Keep your Duramax diesel engine running strong with a FASS Fuel Systems Adjustable High-Pressure Fuel System. Choose the FASS Adjustable Fuel Pump that has the proper fuel flow and pressure to meet the exact needs of your Duramax 6.6L Diesel Engine.
Note: These FA Series pumps are a fuel pump only and must be used with your factory fuel filter. This fuel pump supply line must feed directly into the oem fuel bowl to avoid a check engine light. We recommend that you do not adjust the fuel pressure on your Duramax diesel unless you have a fuel pressure gauge installed. If you have any questions about your FASS lift pump, please contact us for more information.
The Boost Compensation Port also gives the pump consistent fuel pressure based on boost referencing from the turbo keeping fuel pressure in line with the needs of the diesel engine. You cannot make more power without supplying your Powerstroke with the correct amount of fuel. If you want your Cummins Diesel engine to make more power with increased reliability, order a FASS Fuel Pump today!
Please feel free to contact us KLM performance at 203-210-7200 if you have any questions regarding the correct fuel pump for your Chevy or GMC truck.