Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps
Shop KLM Performance an Authorized FASS Distributor for the FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump for your Cummins Diesel engine. These FASS Dodge Cummins Diesel Fuel Lift Pumps are the most versatile High Performance Diesel Fuel Pump on the market for the Cummins diesel engines. The FASS Adjustable Fuel pumps are designed to provide your Dodge Cummins diesel engine with consistent fuel pressure and flow rates for the maximum engine performance. Your Dodge Ram truck with the Cummins diesel engine will not perform at the optimum level without the correct supply of diesel fuel. Without the proper amount of diesel fuel, you cannot make more power or adequately support the stock motors real power output. The correct diesel fuel supply and pressure are why the FASS Adjustable lift pumps are so familiar with the Cummins diesel engines. FASS fuel systems FA Series lift pumps are available as a replacement option for the OEM lift pumps. The FASS Dodge Ram Cummins FA Series diesel fuel pumps solve all of the problems associated with the factory lift pumps. It is far less expensive to install a high performance lift pump then it is to replace your fuel injection pump and fuel injectors.
What is the purpose of a Lift Pump
The job of the lift pump is to supply diesel fuel to the fuel injection pump. The lift pump must be able to support the volume demand of the fuel injection pump. The fuel injection pump also uses supplied fuel for lubrication. In the 1998.5 to present Dodge Ram models, Cummins began adding electronics to its new 24 valve 5.9L engines for increased engine performance.
When the Cummins 5.9L common-rail engine introduction occurred in 2003, the lift pump location was moved from the engine mounted position to the new in tank fuel pump configuration. While this was a better system than what the 24-valve trucks used, the pump and filter are difficult to access in the tank and are prone to high failure rates.
FASS Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel Adjustable Fuel Pumps are available for these Dodge Diesel Engines:
- FASS FA D02 Series for the 1990 to 1993 Dodge 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L Diesel engines.
- FASS FA D10 Series for the 1994 to 1998 Dodge 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L Diesel engines.
- FASS FA D08 Series for the 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge 24 Valve Cummins 5.9L Diesel engines.
- FASS FA D07 Series for the 2005 to 2009 Dodge 24 Valve Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Diesel engines.
- FASS FA D05 Series for the 2010 to 2014 Dodge 24 Valve Cummins 6.7L Diesel engines.
These FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pumps are available in the following fuel delivery rates to meet your engine's power level. The use of a higher fuel delivery rate fuel pump will not make more power. Please only select the correct fuel pump that matches the needs of your motor.
- FASS FA Series fuel pumps that deliver 095G or 95 Gallons Per Hour are for Cummins engines With Stock to Moderate 600 HP.
- FASS FA Series fuel pumps that deliver 125G or 125 Gallons Per Hour are for Cummins engines With Moderate to Extreme 600 to 900 HP.
- FASS FA Series fuel pumps that deliver 150G or 150 Gallons Per Hour are for Cummins engines With Moderate to Extreme 600 to 900 HP.
- FASS FA Series fuel pumps that deliver 220G or 220 Gallons Per Hour are for Cummins engines With Super Extreme 900 to 1200 HP.
- FASS FA Series fuel pumps that deliver 260G or 260 Gallons Per Hour are for Cummins engines With Highly Modified 1200 to 1500 HP.
The FASS Dodge FA Series Adjustable pump features:
- Allows you to change the fuel pressure to the engine on the fly.
- Boost Compensation Port
- Fuel Pressure Gauge integration Port.
- Fuel Flow Rates of 95 to 260 Gallon Per Hour based upon the modifications done to your motor.
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Range of 1 to 75 PSI.
- Sold as a complete kit with everything you need for installation.
- A Lower cost alternative with all of the fuel your engine needs.
Keep your Dodge Cummins diesel engine running strong with a FASS Fuel Systems Adjustable High-Pressure Fuel System. Choose the FASS Adjustable Fuel Pump that has the proper fuel flow and pressure to meet the exact needs of your Cummins Diesel Engine.
Note: These FA Series pumps are a fuel pump only and must be used with your factory fuel filter. KLM Performance recommends that you do adjust the fuel pressure on your Cummins diesel unless you have a fuel pressure gauge installed. If you have any questions about your FASS lift pump, please contact our technical support team.
The Boost Compensation Port also gives the pump consistent fuel pressure based on boost referencing from the turbo keeping fuel pressure in line with the needs of the diesel engine. You cannot make more power without supplying your Cummins turbo diesel engine with the correct amount of fuel. If you want your Cummins Diesel engine to make, more power with increased reliability order a FASS Fuel Pump today!
Please feel free to contact us KLM performance at 203-210-7200 if you have any questions regarding the correct fuel pump for your Dodge truck.
There are no products matching the selection.