FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Systems
FASS Titanium Series Diesel Lift Pumps
The FASS Titanium Series diesel fuel lift pumps were engineered to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry that is backed by a manufacturer's by a limited lifetime warranty. The FASS Titanium Series diesel Fuel and Air Separation Systems are engineered to improve the diesel fuel filtration process dramatically. This improved fuel filtration removes debris, water, and air from the fuel supplied to your diesel engine. Fuel contaminants lead to a fuel injector and injection pump failure in your diesel engine.
How A FASS Titanium Series Protects Your Engines Fuel Injection System and Fuel Injectors
The FASS Fuel Systems fuel air separation system was created for the driver that used their truck daily in the harshest environments and needed to know they could rely on their fuel pump and filtration system to get them to their destination. This simple design principle is still employed today by FASS to create the highest performance diesel fuel pump on the market today. The FASS Titanium Series, diesel fuel pumps, incorporate the latest machining techniques, the most current diesel fuel filter technology available and longest lasting electric motors. These Diesel Fuel Air Separation System pumps are all American Made products.
What Diesel Fuel Containments the FASS Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pump Removes:
- Suspended Debris and Containments in your diesel fuel. FASS Fuel Systems uses the most advanced fuel filter media available today. The FASS filters are capable of filtering your diesel fuel down to a 3 Micron level.
- Water which is always present in your diesel fuel is classified as two main types being both Emulsified and Entrained. Water in your diesel fuel produces several adverse effects on your fuel injection system and engine performance. The most Severe of these being the possibility of rust build up within your Fuel injection pump, injector lines, fuel rail and the fuel injectors. Rust restricts the fuel flow delivery rate during the injection process thereby affecting engine performance. Rust is a highly abrasive particle that will break free and begin passing through your injection system components.
- Air all diesel fuel contains air which is trapped within your liquid fuel. The air becomes suspended within your diesel fuel due to your vehicle being in motion. The diesel fuel in your fuel tank is constantly on the move from the forces it encounters as your truck moves. Air has a very negative impact on your diesel fuel injection system. Air because it is a gas is compressible and does not provide the vital lubrication or impact resistance your fuel injector. Lubrication of the fuel injector is required for a long trouble free life. Compressed air has also be shown to me a major reason for wear of your fuel injector tips. Worn or broken nozzle tips caused by compressed air in your fuel lead to decreased power, loss of fuel economy, engine efficiency, damaged valves, and turbochargers.
What the FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pump removes and how it works:
FASS Titanium Series Exclusive Product Features:
FASS Silencing Technology (FST)
FASS Fuel Systems performed extensive research to help reduce the noise levels created by the Fuel Air Separation System pump. By using advanced machining radius cuts in all passageways combined with tighter tolerances on gears, bearings, fittings, fuel springs and o-rings, the noise levels have been significantly reduced. FASS Fuel Systems has developed the Titanium Series diesel fuel pump as the quietest fuel air separation system in the world.
Performance Radius Cuts (PRC)
A Performance Radius Cut is an advanced machining technique uses to improve the flow of fuel by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing, to prevent the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also to prevent stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90-degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems is the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts. Other competitors commonly use “T-Bone” and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow and reintroduce air.
Mass Flow Return (MFR)
The Mass Flow Return technology is used to continually “Polish” the fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This will mean your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guarantying that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
Bolt On Bracket Mounts
Bolt On Bracket Mounts are the latest update made to the FASS Titanium Series diesel fuel pumps. Old mounting styles required drilling or welding for installation. All FASS Titanium Series diesel fuel pump now include the new FASS Bolt On Mounting Bracket. This new bracket system allows the Titanium Series pump to be mounted within minutes, without any welding or drilling of your vehicles frame. The new bolt on brackets that utilize your factory bed bolt as the point of attachment. This bolt is the one that secures your truck bed to your pickups frame. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes, and all mounting brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
The FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series diesel fuel pump benefits:
- Small compact, powerful fuel pump.
- Designed to withstand the most severe operation conditions faced on almost any diesel motor.
- Lift pump provides fuel flow rates of 95 to 260 gallons per hour.
- Backed by a manufacturers Lifetime Warranty.
- Highly advanced filtration method removes, water dirt, debris and air from your fuel supply.
- FASS pump provides diesel fuel to your injector pump at the correct delivery rate and pressure.
- Removes diesel fuel contaminants down to a 3 Micron level.
- Fuel pump provides far superior fuel filtration than your OEM fuel filter.
- Improves engine operation and performance.
- Smoother engine idle.
- The improved diesel fuel filtration will help extend the life of the injectors and injection pump.
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Built-In Electric Fuel Heater Ports
- Half Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Decreases the production of Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- Provides smoother engine operation.
- Bolt On Pump Installation Bracket provides reduced installation times.
- FASS Titanium Series Fuel pumps have the quietest electric motor.
- High quality Military Specification Coating is applied on the pumps aluminum base for protection from corrosion.
These FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps are available for the following applications:
The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pumps are an excellent way to improve the life expectancy of your Bosch Fuel Injection System. Installation of a Titanium Series Fuel pump will improve fuel mileage, fuel flow, fuel delivery rate, engine operation for aftermarket performance modifications. Each Bolt-on high performance diesel fuel pump comes as a complete kit ready for installation. The 6.6L Duramax fuel air separation systems come with fuel flow delivery rates of 95, 150, 220, or 260 Gallons Per Hour.
The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pumps are an excellent way to improve the life expectancy of your Bosch Fuel Injection System. These FASS Titanium Series lift pumps are available for 1989 to current model Dodge Ram diesel trucks. Installation of a Titanium Series Fuel pump will improve fuel mileage, fuel flow for aftermarket performance modification. Each Bolt-on high performance diesel fuel pump comes as a complete kit ready for installation. These Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L diesel fuel air separation systems come with fuel flow delivery rates of 95, 150, 220 or 260 Gallons Per Hour.
The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pumps are an excellent way to improve the life expectancy of your Fuel Injection System. These FASS Titanium Series lift pumps are available for 1999 to current modelFord Super Duty diesel trucks. Installation of a Titanium Series Fuel pump will improve fuel mileage, fuel flow, fuel pressure for everyday use or aftermarket performance modification. Each Bolt-on high performance diesel fuel pump comes as a complete kit ready for installation. These Ford Powerstroke Diesel fuel air separation systems come with fuel correct fuel pressure and flow delivery rates you need for your Ford truck. These Ford diesel fuel pumps are available with fuel delivery rates of 95 to 260 gallons per hour.
These FASS Titanium Series diesel fuel pumps for the Class 8 over the road trucks were designed to be the superior diesel fuel pump and filtration system. These FASS Titanium diesel fuel air separation systems support stock diesel engines all the way up to 1200 horsepower over the road trucks. As the industry leader in fuel supply and filtration, technology FASS has the correct fuel pump for your diesel engine. The Titanium Series lift pump offers the most advanced diesel fuel filtration system available. FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pumps promote a long and trouble-free life of your fuel injection system as well as increased engine performance and improved fuel economy.
The majority of unmodified Class 8 semi-trucks with stock operate correctly with the FASS Titanium 150G model. If you have modified your Class 8 semi truck power level a higher flow pump such as the 220 or 260 gallons per hour pumps may be necessary.
Please feel to contact us if you have any questions or for more information.