Ford Powerstroke Diesel Fuel Pumps
Shop KLM Performance an Authorized FASS Distributor for the FASS Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Lift Pump for your Powerstroke Diesel engine. These FASS Ford Powerstroke Diesel Fuel Lift Pumps are the most versatile High Performance Diesel Fuel Pump on the market for the Powerstroke diesel engines. The FASS fuel pumps are designed to provide your Ford diesel engine with consistent fuel pressure for maximum performance. FASS has specifically designed both High Pressure and Low-Pressure fuel pumps to meet the exact needs of your diesel engine. These FASS Titanium fuel pumps allow you to bypass your OEM lift pump and supply pressured fuel direct to the rail.
FASS Ford Powerstroke Titanium Series Pumps are available for these Ford Powerstroke Diesel Engines:
- Ford 7.3L Powerstroke 1999 to 2003
- Ford 6.0L Powerstroke 2004 to 2009
- Ford 6.4L Powerstroke 2008 to 2010
- Ford 6.7L Powerstroke 2011 to 2017
FASS Fuel Systems offers the industry leading technology in high performance diesel fuel supply and fuel filtration systems. The FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series lift pumps effectively remove contaminants such as dirt, debris, water, air, and vapor from your diesel fuel. The Titanium Series Fuel Pumps offer dramatic improvements over the factory lift pump. The Installation of a FASS Titanium fuel air separation system fuel pump will help extend the life of your injectors and injection system. The Titanium series lift pumps reduce the wear and tear caused over time by air and vapor trapped in diesel fuel. All FASS Powerstroke diesel engine Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Systems are sold as a complete kit ready for installation on your Ford Super Duty truck. These Powerstroke replacement lift pumps are complete with new fuel hoses, pump, filters, wiring harness, fittings and mounting. Everything needed to complete the installation job is included.
FASS Ford Powerstroke Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System Benefits:
- Fuel Pump Removes Air, Vapor, Water, and Debris from Diesel Fuel
- Provides a Consistent Flow of Purified Diesel Fuel
- Available in Multiple Flow Rates for 95 GPH to 260 GPH
- Pumps support Stock Power Cummins engines to 1200+ HP diesel engines
- Extremely Reliable High Volume Pumps
- Fuel Pump Will Increase Torque and Horsepower
- Improves Fuel Economy
- 13,000 to 15,000 Hour Life Expectancy of the Electric Motor
- Pump Life Equates to 500,000 Plus Miles
- Easy To Cross Reference Fuel Filters
- FASS Offers A Lifetime Warranty on Dodge Ram Titanium Series Fuel Pumps
When choosing the correct fuel pump for your Ford Superduty truck with the Powerstroke diesel engine, you do not want to run a pump with a higher gallon per hour rating than your engines horsepower level requires. The selection of a higher flow diesel fuel pump will lead to a shorter life expectancy the FASS fuel pump and increased noise levels.
If you have any questions about the selection of the proper FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Fuel Pump for your Ford Superduty truck, please Contact Us for more information.