Fuel Pickup Tubes
Fuel Pickup Tube Kits - Fuel Draw Straws - Fuel Draw Tube - Fuel Supply Tube
Truck owners can now have their fuel tank supply issues solved with one of these oversized fuel pickup tube assemblies. These are extra large 5/8" pickup tube were designed to support a High Performance Diesel Fuel Delivery System. Your high horsepower truck requires an increased rate of diesel fuel to make more power.
Installing a larger diameter fuel draw tube will eliminate fuel restrictions at the tank. Install a suction tube kit to supply your engine with unrestricted fuel flow.
Fuel Pickup Tube or Fuel Suction Tube installation benefits:
- This diesel fuel supply upgrade eliminates the stock pickup assembly.
- Reduces coefficient of friction in fuel supply due to the larger diameter tubing.
- Supplies the required amount of fuel needed to support your high performance fuel pump.
KLM Performance offers the following Diesel Fuel Pickup Tube Kits to increase your fuel supply:
- FASS STK-1002 Diesel Fuel 5/8 Suction Tube Kit With Bulkhead Fitting
- FASS STK-1003 Diesel Fuel 5/8 In Fuel Module Suction Tube Kit Includes Bulkhead Fitting
- FASS STK-1003B Diesel Fuel 5/8 Suction Tube Upgrade Kit
- AirDog 901-01-0351-QC Universal Fuel Module Up-Grade Kit
NOTE: These FASS 5/8" Pickup Tube Kits are supplied at a longer than required dimension. From the mounting surface, the pickup tube extends 17" down into the fuel tank. This new fuel supply makes the installation a "Cut to Fit" operation, but also allows for use in fuel tanks of different depths. The extra length also allows our 5/8" to be positioned over an aftermarket Fuel Tank Sump so that it is always pickup up fuel in the lowest part of the fuel tank.
The installation of a Fuel Sump is the most efficient means of supplying fuel from your tank to your fuel pump.