Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Treatments
KLM Performance carries these fuel filters for premium diesel fuel filtration to keep your fuel system running clean, efficient and powerful. If you do not see the diesel fuel filter you are looking for, please do not hesitate to call us or contact us.
How Does the efficiency of a fuel injector decrease?
High-Pressure Fuel Injectors accumulate deposits because of a very simple chain of events.
- After every engine shut off, a small amount of fuel gets left inside the injector tips.
- The hot temperature of the fuel injector tends to bake this little amount of residual fuel to the injector tip. This residue is the basis for which deposits start to form on the injectors.
- With the repeated use cycles and time, these small deposits lead to substantial injector clogging and residue build-up.
- Engine performance is significantly reduced, and a greater chance of mechanical failure, resulting in expensive repair shop bills, is present.
There are so many vehicles in use with dirty fuel injectors with operators that are unable to tell there is an issue it's amazing. Fuel injector problems are an item that is best treated with preventative maintenance. KLM Performance offers these Diesel Fuel, Home Heating Oil, and Gasoline additive to keep your motor at its peak power level and efficiency.
Waring Signs of Fuel Injector Problems:
- The tell-tale white/blue/black smoke that’s often seen coming from neglected diesel engines.
- A decrease in engine power.
- Poor acceleration.
- Rough Idling
- Decreased Fuel efficiency
- Increased fuel consumption.
The benefits provided by using a fuel additive on a regular basis in Diesel and Gasoline engines:
Customers who use these premium fuel additives range from commercial and non-commercial consumers and entities, large and small. Drivers and clients are wrestling with the damaging effects of E10 and E15 ethanol blended fuels. City governments were looking for cost savings on tight fleet budgets. Power plants are seeking to keep their boilers and expensive equipment in service and running smoothly. Fuel handlers were dealing with costly fuel storage issues. Truck fleets are trying to prevent or solve fuel related problems.
Bell Performance manufactures the Highest Performance fuel additive's available.