Gasoline Additives and Ethanol Fuel Treatements
Gasoline and Ethanol Treatments
Why do I need a fuel additive for my engine?
Since the oil crisis of 1973, the quality of gasoline produced has become progressively worse. The introduction of lower quality gasoline and ethanol fuels has resulted in more carbon deposits in the combustion chamber and on the fuel injectors, with a corresponding drop in fuels octane rating. This poor quality fuel affects the anti-knock quality of the fuel causing knocking, pinging, poor performance and high emissions.
How do I treat a fuel related problem?
Use of a high performance multi-purpose fuel treatment that is specially formulated to solve all of the far too typical gasoline related problems.
Why do I need a fuel additive?
If your engine did not suffer the harmful abuse of its operating environment, have to deal with friction and consume poor quality fuels there would be no need for aftermarket fuel products. But unfortunately, they do. Today the consumer needs a hedge against the skyrocketing cost of repairs and expensive downtime.
The benefits of using a multi-purpose fuel additive:
- Deposit Control: Contains highly concentrated dissolving agents with powerful oxidizers which:
- Extend spark plug life
- Help seat piston rings
- Improve compression
- Reduces blow by
- Stop detonation
- Clean fuel injectors and carburetors
- Eliminate sticky valves and piston rings
- Lower cylinder head temperature
- Remove carbon, varnish and gum deposits
- Contains an ultra smooth lubricant that provides leaded gas benefits to all engines.
- When used with unleaded fuels, it eliminates the need for lead.
- Coats valves, valve seat, lower exhaust valve guide and upper piston rings with a light film of oil after the combustion stroke.
- Keeps top rings working freely
- Lubricates injectors, carburetor, and fuel pump diaphragms
- Provides ample upper cylinder lubrication
- Prevents corrosion in fuel tank and exhaust system
- Moisture Elimination without alcohol
- These fuel treatments contain a highly concentrated petroleum-based moisture eliminator.
- Emulsifies water
- Reducing water caused by condensation
- Reducing corrosion due to moisture
- Eliminates coughing, stalling and fuel line freeze
- Includes an Octane Enhancer
- Improve performance and catalytic converter life
- Promote smoother running engines
- Provide better cold weather starts
- Reduce fuel consumption and vapor lock
- Eliminate knocking, pinging, and dieseling
- Lower toxic emissions
A Gasoline Premium fuel conditioner or treatment will contain a multitude of additives to address the problems associated with today's fuels. This is a list of the major components required to solve your fuel related problems you are now dealing with:
- Injector Cleaner
- Lead Substitute
- Power Booster
- Carbon Eliminator
- Valve Protector
- Moisture Eliminator
- Upper Cylinder Lubricant
- Fuel Stabilizer
The treatment of your fuel with a Gasoline fuel conditioner or treatment will prevent gasoline from becoming stale. Preventing gas from become “stale” in storage comes down to storage conditions and treatment. Ideally, you’d like to use it up quickly, but that’s not always possible.
The addition of a fuel treatment to stored fuel will enhance the fuel’s ability to resist the changes that come with age. Fuel stabilizers are now essential in the fight to keep your fuel fresh and prevent degradation from the chemical reactions associated with storing gasoline. With the increased percentage of ethanol fuels on the market, the use of an ethanol stabilizer to prevent phase separation is a key consideration. KLM Performance strongly recommends the use of an ethanol stabilizer that does not contain alcohol.
List Price: $10.45 Your Price: $10.45 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart