6.6L Duramax Replacement WIF Water In Fuel Sensor
The GM 12639277 Water In Filter Sensor applications:
- All 2001 to 2012 GM 6.6L Duramax engines
The GM 12639277 Water In Filter Sensor is a genuine OEM replacement Water In Filter (WIF) Sensor. The WIF sensor threads into the bottom of your OEM fuel filter. These water in fuel sensors are considered a wear item due to time and repeated filter fuel changes. Over time, these sensors can crack, break, strip or become damaged allowing air leaks which will cause hard starts and poor performance. To prevent damage to the water in fuel sensor during routine maintenance, we firmly recommend the use of a WIF Wrench.
What does the GM 12639277 WIF Sensor Do?
This WIF is a pure AC Delco GM Original Equipment Water in Fuel Sensor which is responsible for letting the Engine Control Unit and dashboard lamp indicator know when water detection has occurred in the vehicle's fuel supply. AC Delco GM OE Water in Fuel Sensors are a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicles original components. These original equipment sensors are manufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle and will provide the same performance, durability, and service life as your original factory equipment.
GM 12639277 Water in Fuel Float Sensor Features:
- Direct OEM Replacement Part
- Detects Water In Fuel
- Water in Fuel Sensor is an original AC Delco GM Original Equipment Water in Fuel Sensor.
- Manufactured to GM specifications for proper fitment, durability, and sensor function.
The 12639277 is a GM replacement part that is guaranteed to meet all of the manufacturer's specifications and carry the same warranty as with GM vehicles.
- engine 6.6L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number 5
- make Chevy | GM
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Manufacturer Part No GM 12639277
- Product Application 2001 to 2012 6.6L Duramax engines
- height 4
- width 5
- Part Number 12639277
- manufacturer GMC
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note