Home > Products > Harmonic Dampers Harmonic Balancers Crankshaft Damper Vibration Damper > Performance Diesel Damper > Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kits
Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kits
Fluidampr® Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kits.
Every year the Champion diesel engine builders and competitors push new power levels and records using a Fluidampr Performance Diesel damper. To control these new energy levels Fluidampr the industry’s leading manufacturer of the viscous crankshaft damper has developed new hardware kits. The new Fluidampr Performance Diesel Damper Hardware Kits contain the parts required to ensure your harmonic damper stays in place. Fluidamper has drawn up and tested these packages to meet the needs of the leading competitors at the 2017 Ultimate Callout Challenge. These Fluidampr Installtion kits will be available in the next few weeks.
Fluidampr New High Strength Bolt and Friction Washer Kits
Fluidampr has now developed their High Strength Bolt and Friction Washer Kits for the secure installation of your Performance Diesel Damper to your engine's crankshaft. If you have plans to modifying your diesel engine, Fluidampr recommends the new High Strength Bolt & Washer Kit installation. These new Fluidamprs New High Strength Bolt and Friction Washer Kits are available for these diesel engines with power rating up to 700 Horsepower and below 1,250 ft-lbs torque:
Fluidampr New High Strength Bolt and Friction Washer Kit Applications:
- Fluidampr 300007 for the 2003 to 2018 Cummins 5.9L and Cummins 6.7L engines.
- Fluidampr 300009 for the 1989 to 2002 Cummins 5.9L engines.
- Fluidampr 300010 for the 2001 to 2018 versions of the 6.6L Duramax.
The Fluidampr High Strength Bolt and Friction Washer Kits contain:
- One or More Heat treated, high strength ARP® bolts
- One .010” thick diamond impregnated friction washer.
Fluidampr 300008 Cummins Full Power Kit
The Fluidampr Cummins, Full Power Kit, is designed for engines that produce power levels above the 700 hp and 1,250 ft-lbs torque. The Fluidampr Cummins, Full Power Kit, is required for drag racing and sled pulling.
Fluidampr 300008 Cummins Full Power Kit applications:
- 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins engines.
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins engines.
Fluidampr Cummins Full Power Kit contains:
- A ½” thick torque plate with textured finish mounts between the damper face. The torque plate incorporates a 5/8” hex head for barring the engine over.
- ARP heat treated, high strength bolts to provide a wider and stronger clamping surface.
- A diamond impregnated friction washer are also included.
- This kit is used in conjunction with the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit for applications above 3,500rpm.
Frequently Asked Questions about the use of installation hardware kits:
If I already have installed a Fluidamper Performance Diesel Damper installed. Should I update my mounting hardware?
New bolts are required whenever a damper is removed and re-installed. Use this opportunity to upgrade to either the High Strength Bolt Kit or a Full Power Kit.
I already have installed a Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit can I update to the new dowel pin fitment?
No this is not possible. Becuase of smaller hole required the new dowel pin drill hole uses to create a tighter press fit.
How do I decide between the High Strength Bolt and Washer Kits or the Fluidampr Cummins Full Power Kit?
When in doubt choose the Full Power Kit. The Fluidampr Cummins Full Power Kit is Intended for high power competition engines. This Full Power Kit will be more than sufficient for street performance applications. It will also provide added peace-of-mind and one less item to upgrade if you pass the 700 hp / 1,250 ft-lbs torque threshold modifying your engine in the future.
List Price: $30.03add to cart
List Price: $7.80add to cart